• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

New Jerseys - 2015 Season - TeamKits-Maillots-Tricots-Tenues-and-Exotics

Page 34 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
Re: Re:

LaFlorecita said:
Arredondo said:
God. My eyes.
I wanted pink camo, it would have been so appropriate and would have looked great with the fluo yellow and blue, I guess this will look cool on the cobbles though :p
The grey socks have to go

Well, at least this outfit fits to the slogan of this Tour: it will be a war.

;)

Bert's face here is funny af...

LaFlorecita said:
CHDNkETWcAADmqP.jpg

A good effort, but nothing beats Bjarne's overalls...

1246174982RIIS%20Bjarne.JPG

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
That is the worst looking jersey I've seen in a long long time. It's horrible, cringy. With the black shoes on top of that :eek: :eek: :eek:

If he gets dropped, I 'm just gonna blame that outfit :D It's rdiculous.

Re:

BlurryVII said:
That is the worst looking jersey I've seen in a long long time. It's horrible, cringy. With the black shoes on top of that :eek: :eek: :eek:

If he gets dropped, I 'm just gonna blame that outfit :D It's rdiculous.
I'dont get the hate, I for one could buy that on standing foot and sport it with pride :cool:

Re:

Netserk said:
The Tinkoff Army is ready to invade France! :cool:

:D

I like it…except the socks, which are too granddad for my taste.

Gees, Bjaerne...70s Swiss children's TV presenter. That really is an abomination. I'd never go out again if there were pictures on the internet of me dressed in that outfit.

Re:

Libertine Seguros said:
For God's sake. The rules are, you can't post the Castorama jersey without adding in the all-important Laurent Brochard mullet.

473_001.jpg

Vladimir Karpets nearly died of jealousy at witnessing this in all its glory.

Jesus. It gets worse. I didn't think that was possible, but Libertine managed to pull it off. Kudos.

TRENDING THREADS