• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

New Jerseys - 2016 Season - TeamKits-Maillots-Tricots-Tenues

Page 19 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re:

Alexandre B. said:
rigoberto-uran-con-el-maillot-del-cannondale-garmin-2015-001.jpg
???????? So instead of a kit with less black more green compared to last year (as showed by UCI) they went for a kit with more black less green????? :confused: :mad: :( :eek:

Re: Re:

nobilis said:
LaFlorecita said:
Alexandre B. said:
???????? So instead of a kit with less black more green compared to last year (as showed by UCI) they went for a kit with more black less green????? :confused: :mad: :( :eek:

That's last year's kit. This year's will be showcased during the team presentation January 17th.

http://www.biciciclismo.com/es/rigoberto-uran-con-el-maillot-del-cannondale-garmin-2015-05-01-2016
You're right. For some reason I thought last year's kit was green with black shoulders :confused:

Oct 18, 2009
Visit site

LaFlorecita said:
nobilis said:
LaFlorecita said:
Alexandre B. said:
???????? So instead of a kit with less black more green compared to last year (as showed by UCI) they went for a kit with more black less green????? :( :eek:

That's last year's kit. This year's will be showcased during the team presentation January 17th.

http://www.biciciclismo.com/es/rigoberto-uran-con-el-maillot-del-cannondale-garmin-2015-05-01-2016
You're right. For some reason I thought last year's kit was green with black shoulders :confused:

But of course let's hope for more green and of course argyle :D

Oct 6, 2009
Visit site

staubsauger said:
Squire said:
LaFlorecita said:
I am confused now, Venezuela sponsored Androni yes? And Savio was angry because they did not pay the money? And now they sponsor Southeast?

It can only mean one thing...

RExoOVJX.jpeg

:D
It was rumored at the beginning of last year already. Apparently now it has become real.

Which may mean that Rujano returns to the team. But is he still any good nowadays!?

Does it matter? Pippo's not good either :p

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
Re:

RedheadDane said:
Apparently the mainly-green Cannondale jersey actually is the new design...

jersey.jpg

Would have liked to see some of the argyle patches be a different color (blue for example, like their TDF jersey). But this is still very nice. Much better than the black kit of last year.

You don't see jersey's that have that kind of 3d look much, at least I can't recall any, so I like that.