• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

New Jerseys - 2016 Season - TeamKits-Maillots-Tricots-Tenues

Page 20 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re: Re:

Alexandre B. said:
RedheadDane said:
Apparently the mainly-green Cannondale jersey actually is the new design...

jersey.jpg

cannondale-team-confirma-el-verde-para-2016-fotos-001.jpg
Blech! Looks like a lizard. Or a bad golf sweater.

Re: Re:

Afrank said:
RedheadDane said:
Apparently the mainly-green Cannondale jersey actually is the new design...

jersey.jpg

Would have liked to see some of the argyle patches be a different color (blue for example, like their TDF jersey). But this is still very nice. Much better than the black kit of last year.

You don't see jersey's that have that kind of 3d look much, at least I can't recall any, so I like that.

I'm still waiting for that "Garmin blue" + "Cannondale green" completely argyle-patterned jersey!

Re: New Jerseys - 2016 Season - TeamKits-Maillots-Tricots-Te

GP Blanco said:
42x16ss said:
Beech Mtn said:
torcia_86 said:
0813aafbdf18940bdd9d93cd9331941a4a58b865.jpg

pippo pozzato design!!! :D

It ought to have a giant fluorescent fish across the midsection.
It looks like a TV broadcast test pattern. Love it!

Could still use more fluo though :cool:

To me it looks more like a blanket.

Blankets are nice though :)

Mar 14, 2009
Visit site

Al Lesklar said:
staubsauger said:
torcia_86 said:
0813aafbdf18940bdd9d93cd9331941a4a58b865.jpg

pippo pozzato design!!! :D
After the second watch I kinda like that jersey! :)

It makes me wonder if Northwest Venezuela will also sponsor a team.

No kidding, somebody unfamiliar with the team may very much think that this is an ad for a southeast Venezuela region :D (if I was the Southeast sponsor, I would ask for a new design)

as per the jersey design itself. not good IMO

Pippo was trying too hard and it is just too busy with all the ads, shapes, and colors. (he needs a haircut too ... he forgot he is not 21 anymore)

In general seems like a much more colourful peloton this year, cannot complain. I welcome the red helmet to Giant's kit, think it's a nice match. Katusha's grew on me lately, sorta how I learned to like Drapac's. As far as Lampre goes, rubbish kit for a rubbish team. Just bring back the fucsia and spare us the cringeworthy pretentiousness.

Oh, and Sporting looks nice as well.

Mar 14, 2009
Visit site

Anderis said:
New Cannondale kits on the road.

878dfc07-2ca8-487d-b8d5-41a212cc22e1.jpg

While the greenish color is not bad, the jersey from a distance looks "dirty" and has no visible design pattern. The sponsor name on the front of the jersey is not readable either.

Bottom line: dirty jersey with some blablahblabhla. 2/10 for me. :cool:

TRENDING THREADS