• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

New Jerseys - 2020 Season - TeamKits-Maillots-Tricots-Tenues

Page 9 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
But who on earth came to the conclusion, that the DQS kit didn't have enough Lidl logos on them already?

Honestly? It actually makes the Lidl logo work. It looks out of place on the actual jersey (and has for years), but it doesn't look as bad this way. Also love the couture-style list of locations on the front, though it really should be "SANREMO" instead of "MILAN" if we're being consistent... :p

Bunch of gems on there. If I had to name a favorite it'd be between the Astana x Balenciaga and Jumbo x Versace collabs. The former wouldn't even be that out of place on the current peloton, but the Jumbo one...Wow. On a more classy note...The AG2R x OVO one is pretty mint.

Reactions: Sandisfan
I don't get it. A lot of those fantasy ones are terrible.

Some are genuinely great - NTT, Ag2r, Mitchelton, Sunweb (though this really can't have taken much design work to come up with...), Arkea; some are great in the retro-hideous kind of way à la CSF-Navigare or something - Jumbo, CCC, Bahrain; and some of them are just like, what's the point - Trek, Groupama, Lotto, Astana, Ineos. Also very confused as to why the sole WWT team they decided to do a re-draw for is the one team that really doesn't need it as they've been putting forward solid creative designs ever since the rebirth as Specialized-Lululemon eight years ago.

I know Canyon SRAM are one team that doesn't need to make changes to stand out but that's a cool jersey IMO.
The synched bikes and socks was one of the best things I've seen in a TTT
GettyImages-1038265994.jpg

TRENDING THREADS