• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

New Jerseys - 2022 Season - TeamKits-Maillots-Tricots-Tenues

Page 12 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Oh la la, Intermarche really does not look very good. IMHO, clearly worse than before.

Cofidis looks good. Israel, too.

I think, best WT jersey is Movistar. Bike Exchange have made the biggest improvement, I would say.

I can‘t wait to see all these nice jerseys in the races. And to discuss these races with all of you, of course. :)

Reactions: Sandisfan
271484558_4690599414389673_1173107508007283616_n.jpg

Reactions: jmdirt
There is a lot of chatter about like/dislike of new kits. I prefer when teams change their kit as little as possible from year to year. I understand that changes in sponsorship require at least minimal changes and maybe complete changes for a new title sponsor (ie: company color). With that being said, I don't really care what they look like. Give me good racing in ugly kits any day.

There is a lot of chatter about like/dislike of new kits. I prefer when teams change their kit as little as possible from year to year. I understand that changes in sponsorship require at least minimal changes and maybe complete changes for a new title sponsor (ie: company color). With that being said, I don't really care what they look like. Give me good racing in ugly kits any day.
You think it's all about the racing and not the fashion ?

I think you have the wrong sport. Can I maybe suggest some horrible looking thing like triathlon for you to watch instead :p

Ha, yes! I guess I would fail any of those “find the face (or tiger or whatever) in this picture”!

A salamander would be more interesting though. Do you folks have them out in the woods in Europe?
Even in Denmark with our limited nature, you can find salamanders in your garden (once in a while) all over the countryside. As in I've probably stumbled upon them a few handfuls of times (and I'm not much of a garden person).

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS