• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

New Jerseys - 2022 Season - TeamKits-Maillots-Tricots-Tenues

Page 15 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Here you go:
FJ5eWVyWUAEkqcE

I was right about the designer and too much acid.

“Although we are separate organizations, we will be working with some of the men’s team partners, which is really cool,” Jackson noted. “We are already with Cannondale of course, and are excited to continue with them. We are very excited to work with Rapha, POC, and Whoop as well.”

Working with Rapha on the coordinating kit must have been part of the deal. You can see that Tibco is on the women's jersey and EasyPost on the men's.

So it's a "We're two different organisations, but we'll do photo-ops together because we can!" situation?

It's a "We're two different organisations, but we'll do photo-ops together because we have the same kit supplier!" situation.
Since the kits are similar, it would have been weird to announce one (though the TIBCO one was already leaked weeks ago), and then spoil the surprise with the men's kit. I also assume it saves costs to do it this way.

Reactions: jmdirt
It's a "We're two different organisations, but we'll do photo-ops together because we have the same kit supplier!" situation.
Since the kits are similar, it would have been weird to announce one (though the TIBCO one was already leaked weeks ago), and then spoil the surprise with the men's kit. I also assume it saves costs to do it this way.
Another way to put it is that they are two separate racing organizations, but one marketing organization.

TRENDING THREADS