• The Cycling News forum is still looking to add volunteer moderators with. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

New Jerseys - 2024 Season - TeamKits-Maillots-Tricots-Tenues

Page 18 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Italian BDC-Forum. picture from a shop

GQ7AxRJWMAAw5Af

So what color is the dress?

Reactions: pastronef
So ATM i have them at Visma, Lidl, Cofidis & Bahrain tied ... when it comes to being genius at Tour team presentation. The rest, if i didn't miss any, took the approach with taking a picture, usually with a touch of Photoshop involved.

Is this it or can anybody still top that?

Italian BDC-Forum. picture from a shop

I was beginning to wonder if they were still bothering, are they likely to turn up team presentation with it unannounced.

Or host some fancy Red Bull launch tomorrow as F1 visits the Red Bull Ring in Austria this weekend which is kind of Red Bulls spiritual home, and isn't exactly far from Florence, well just the odd 800km away ;)

"Isn't really blue"????? Looks fecking blue to me. Unbelievable. Not only is one of the best jersey line in the peleton destroyed (that green was always cool), to top it off we get another blue friggin jersey in the sea of the blue peleton. What a shitshow, I want Euskatel and Team Telekom back.