• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

New stage race in Dubai from 2014

the asian said:
Dubai will host a stage race from 2014 onwards in the spring.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/dubai-to-create-new-stage-race-for-2014

RCS will be on board and will help in the organizing of the race.

Dubai wants a bigger and better race than Qatar and Oman, so it might be a World Tour race instead of a 2HC race.:eek:

Alberto Contador has already hinted he would start the race in 2014 He is enjoying the sprints in the desert.:D
I bet he would also enjoy the fat bonus he would get from starting the race :p

the asian said:
Dubai will host a stage race from 2014 onwards in the spring.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/dubai-to-create-new-stage-race-for-2014

RCS will be on board and will help in the organizing of the race.

Dubai wants a bigger and better race than Qatar and Oman, so it might be a World Tour race instead of a 2HC race.:eek:

Alberto Contador has already hinted he would start the race in 2014 He is enjoying the sprints in the desert.:D
So it might be that RCS have started the great worldwide offensive against ASO?

Or maybe I'm just too optimistic

Vino attacks everyone said:
I bet he would also enjoy the fat bonus he would get from starting the race :p

He might demand that Emirates personally sponsor him:p

Eshnar said:
So it might be that RCS have started the great worldwide offensive against ASO?

Or maybe I'm just too optimistic

Acquarone's dream :D It seems so, but the ASO always seem to have one up their sleeve, who knows, they might start a new race in Baharain:eek:

well for the big cash, riders will go anywhere even in places where the usual bike riders are rode over by cars and then raped.

personally i'm very disappointed with the cocaine kingpins from south america who seems to not trust the uci. i want a world tour race for climbers in colombia.make it happen uci!

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
jens_attacks said:
well for the big cash, riders will go anywhere even in places where the usual bike riders are rode over by cars and then raped.

personally i'm very disappointed with the cocaine kingpins from south america who seems to not trust the uci. i want a world tour race for climbers in colombia.make it happen uci!

Plus 1 to that, I don't care about these boring flat races in the desert, give me a race in a country where there is actually a market for cycling and has plenty of good terrain to give it exciting parcours.

TRENDING THREADS