• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Nordic Skiing/Biathlon Thread

Page 320 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
z9zugJUWrhiZsUICJHDyagj0wVkZP2bdW4uu2CTsC90Q.png

the race now had to be postponed by an hour and shortened to 30k :(

I woke up thinking that I would catch the race around the mid point but this is kind of shocking. However I think this plays into Bolshunov's hands even more as it will be more difficult to Holund, Spitsov and co to drop him and Klæbo will likely be dropped anyway. Watch out for Maltsev too, this distance should be really good for him too and he is a fast finisher.

Last edited:
Jochen Behle is furios about the decision on Eurosport.
Guys have been specifically preparing for this Race and then Fis Just shortens the race. But not only that, they also take away the hardest climb. And why? Because Norwegians and their pretty boy dont' t like the conditions.
Sadest day in XC skiing history.
Their golden boy is getting destroyed anyway, so it won't matter.
Still, it's a joke.

TRENDING THREADS