• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

off topic race thread strand

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Ryo Hazuki said:
the youngest girl I ever f'd was 13, then I was 15 and 2 months old though :p but I have no problem f'n underage girls when they want to, but nothing more then that, a relationship stagnates personal growth at young age for sure.

ok, this is getting too creepy even for me.

Ryo Hazuki said:
the youngest girl I ever f'd was 13, then I was 15 and 2 months old though :p but I have no problem f'n underage girls when they want to, but nothing more then that, a relationship stagnates personal growth at young age for sure. I don't want tol hold anyone back in live

Ummm.... Okay.

:slowly reaches for ignore button:

Ryo Hazuki said:
the youngest girl I ever f'd was 13, then I was 15 and 2 months old though :p but I have no problem f'n underage girls when they want to, but nothing more then that, a relationship stagnates personal growth at young age for sure. I don't want tol hold anyone back in live
memes-look-at-it-from-far-away.jpg

auscyclefan94 said:
Sorry but why is that?
It's a joke.

Everything above the rivers (the Maas) considers Limburg (and Brabant) to be stupid farmers.
And in Limburg we consider the Randstad (Amsterdam-Rotterdam-Utrecht-The Hague) to be dumb city folk :p

Luckily we have the numbers on our side in Limburg (level of primary schools + high schools is much better here than there for example) :p

Dekker_Tifosi said:
It's a joke.

Everything above the rivers (the Maas) considers Limburg (and Brabant) to be stupid farmers.
And in Limburg we consider the Randstad (Amsterdam-Rotterdam-Utrecht-The Hague) to be dumb city folk :p

Luckily we have the numbers on our side in Limburg (level of primary schools + high schools is much better here than there for example) :p

Limbabwe has good schools? First time I ever heard that.

I attended the University of Maastricht for two years and was thoroughly disappointed.

auscyclefan94 said:
Well belgium doesn't even have a proper government so no wonder your schools are not great in flanders.

Actually education in Belgium is not the purview of the federal government. The regions (Flanders, Wallonia, Brussels) handle education matters.... So the lack of a current missionary federal government is no problem there.

Dekker_Tifosi said:
It's a joke.

What fun you dutch have.

Status
Not open for further replies.