• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Official "be nice" Lance Armstrong thread

Page 16 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
davestoller said:
I can see now these forums are going the way of other forums where Lance bashing is the desired goal, not merely the norm.
THis really bites since there are basically no places to hang and talk cycling.

I am not sure that a thread titled Official 'be nice' Lance Armstrong Thread is ever going to be the best place to hang and talk cycling - I'd try one of the race specific threads - usually a good bet.

Or even (ironically) The Clinic - there is some great discussion in there - a couple of really smart physiologists and an ex-pro - it's fascinating.

By the way pretty much any thread with Lance, Armstrong, Astana etc in the title tends to be a replay of the same content - but the posters seem to enjoy it - well they keep posting anyway. :rolleyes:

Just a thought - hope it helps

TRENDING THREADS