• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Official Lance Armstrong Thread **READ POST #1 BEFORE POSTING**

Page 449 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

palmerq said:
sorry you feel that way boyo but there are far too many of them and the important and different ones have remained.

Really bad move.

No forum needs a 1,000+ page thread.

Normally, there's much to learn from others... But I'm not gonna go through 20 or 30 pages of crap to find a few nuggets.

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
palmerq said:
:S i do not concur... there have been far too many threads started about things discussed before many times... all the important ones have been left.. anyway complaints about the moderating should go to the moderators thread in the about the forum section

http://forum.cyclingnews.com/showthread.php?t=7152&page=268

Its obvious you don't' concur. ;)

The point is the situation has changed. This is now a much bigger fish than it has even been. A seperate sub-forum for LA stuff, that has all the threads and links would be a great way of increasing traffic and strengthening this site, and pushing into new territory.

If you don't have the resources or time, just say so. But mass, convoluted threads is not the answer to anything. If you want to attract and retain new members etc, now is the time to be doing it, while there is a massive public story about cycling.

BTW, I have posted on the mod thread now.

Mar 19, 2009
Visit site
mod thread for all complaints about my decision please.. any more and i will just move them there :S... there is no need to have more than 10 lance threads... all the important ones have survived, and if there is a good thread that can be created then it will survive too... but by my count there are 4 lance threads on the go just now, what more do you need. there is no need to have so many it just clogs up this forum with things that have been discussed before many times and a new thread ofr every article is really not needed..

anyway to the mods thread please

Status
Not open for further replies.