• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Official thread - Stage 13 • Vittel - Colmar• 200 km

Page 9 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
Recap of the race so far? Just got back from my ride. I see chaval and House are still in the break. No Riis shuffles and sly moves? Are they all waiting to drop Contador on the cobbles of paris, or hope for a puncture?

May 13, 2009
Visit site
Publicus said:
So the whole original point was over your head. Probably a reflexive reaction to the mere mentioning of Lance's name.

Nope, Got nothing to do with Lance. I just find it funny that you can read Frankies mind by sticking your tongue in his ***.

Bala Verde said:
Recap of the race so far? Just got back from my ride. I see chaval and House are still in the break. No Riis shuffles and sly moves? Are they all waiting to drop Contador on the cobbles of paris, or hope for a puncture?

Noone attackt the slightest bit on the Platzwhaever...
Atleast noone interesting.
Gerdemann totally ****ed up an attack he started on the decent.

It's just incredebly boring.

Some guys struggeled on the climb though.
But noone can really tell who, so we don't know for example if Wiggins is in the group (or again) etc.

Apr 11, 2009
Visit site
Sean Kelly just said Schlecks not good descenders. Gun shy. Even says Evans may not like the looks of this.

So he's looking for someone else.

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
Rechtschreibfehler said:
Noone attackt the slightest bit on the Platzwhaever...
Atleast noone interesting.
Gerdemann totally ****ed up an attack he started on the decent.

It's just incredebly boring.

Some guys struggeled on the climb though.
But noone can really tell who, so we don't know for example if Wiggins is in the group (or again) etc.

Great or, ahem, fantastic *irony*

I read on one of the tickers that popofthebackovitch got popped of the back on the Plattwalzer... Any truth in that?

The GC contenders will probably say it was too wet, where as it was too windy before on Arcalis. What's next, too hot? Pavement too gravelly? Too many potholes? Leaves on the road (which is legitimate reason for dutch trains to have delays)? Too nippy? Too few spectators?

Thanks for the update!

Apr 8, 2009
Visit site
Parrot23 said:
Sean Kelly just said Schlecks not good descenders. Gun shy. Even says Evans may not like the looks of this.

So he's looking for someone else.
Cadel is probally up there as far as the tour better decenders - thanks to his mountain biking days so Im not sure what chapter Kelly is on

TRENDING THREADS