• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Official thread - Stage 13 • Vittel - Colmar• 200 km

Page 12 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Parrot23 said:
Many people laugh/roll their eyes at Bruyneel's ability to turn George the classics rider into a climber. :rolleyes: And George could never sprint with a Cav.

My mistake... Hincapie and Armstrong are clean and Haussler dopes... I stand corrected... :rolleyes:

A

Anonymous

mambo#5 said:
I think I this point, I am tuning in to the open championship. ;)

I thought that's what we were watching...

1500 posts...I am going to ride my bike.

Jul 8, 2009
Visit site
Is it just me or are those KOM points wrong? I thought only Cat 1 and HC had double points?

On Pellizotti, I don't feel he is an unworthy winner of the classification. He is no Contador (who is?) but I'd have thought he is on a level similar to Kohl and ahead of Soler.

A

Anonymous

jaylew said:
C'mon, this wasn't even a 'real' Alps stage. That Hincapie win was on a much more difficult parcours.

I know the standard line, Aussies or anyone associated with Australia never dope...

While I am not saying that he is absolutely doping, this ride does suggest to ME that a single word might be appropriate: Refill

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
Wergeland said:
They're riding so slow that Brice Feillu might get the yellow jersey back! Never thought he would be they guy who took the jersey off Nocentini.

Well, probably not yellow, but he's closing on Martin white jersey.

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
The terrain even suited some action, and then nothing. Even the sprinters are tucked away in the bunch.

If the last week has to make up for the first 1-1.5 weeks, we should see Armstong land on the moon after taking off from the Ventoux

and the versus crew call him [turutsha] and [taruka]? That was the most entertaining aspect of today's race.

A

Anonymous

Wergeland said:
Has anyone seen Hushovd with the yellow jersey bunch? Reports says he is. He might sprint for 5th placen then and get the green jersey back.

That just cannot be correct. If it is, Saxo, Garmin, and Caisse need to be given pink numbers tomorrow.

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
What a fantastic ride by Haussler, big respect in these conditions...and no, I don't even want to go there....if anyone deserved a big win, it was him. He was on the podium for practically everything in the Spring.

A

Anonymous

Thor was there, what a joke of a stage.

He was ****ed at the end with the Milram rider.

A

Anonymous

Cobber said:
Haha.... but seriously, name the last Aussie to test positive.

Name the last time Armstrong did...

Jobie Dajka died earlier this year, and remind me why he was dropped by the Australian Olympic team after Athens...

Wergeland said:
Hushovd in green again. Well done!

Pathetic riding from the GC guys.

Very pathetic. 13 stages and I can only one highlight: Contador's counter-attack on Arcalis.

Where you at Andy Schleck? Cadel? Menchov? You all need a minute or more. Do you really expect to pick it up on the last stage if you wait until then to attack?

Just pathetic...:mad:

TRENDING THREADS