• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Official thread - TdF Stage 5 Cap d'Agde-Perpignan (197.0km)

Page 8 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Mar 17, 2009
Visit site
Thoughtforfood said:
Damn Spartacus is a badass.......and damn it would have been more fun to watch live. Oh well, I will get to watch Friday live.

I feel your pain. I have the last 5 stages booked off but why do I get the feeling it'll be over by then?

I may have to have a few days off work due to "swine flu".;)

Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
Devolder is such a huge ***. After months of saying he's trained hard on the high mountains and his goal is a podium spot, now (after screwing up the first TT) he says he didn't especially prepare for the Tour and his goal is to win a stage in the third week.

So, besides being arrogant, he's also a liar. Learn something new every day.

Jul 8, 2009
Visit site
Streaming replay

Hi there,
Who knows where i can find an on-line streaming replay of each day's stage? I don't have TV so I can only catch it on the web.
Universal Sports streamed the Giro and kept the video on line for anyone to view later but I can't find anything similar for the Tour.

A

Anonymous

Baggins27 said:
I feel your pain. I have the last 5 stages booked off but why do I get the feeling it'll be over by then?

I may have to have a few days off work due to "swine flu".;)

Yea, don't tell 'em its Ebola, they don't buy that one for some reason.........

Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
Back in january when booking holidays I booked 3 weeks during the Giro and 2 during the Vuelta cause I thought the course would make the Tour boring.

I'm beginning to be very happy with the decision :)

whiteboytrash

BANNED
Mar 17, 2009
Visit site
Thoughtforfood said:
No, that is just WBT. He marches to the beat of his own drummer. (he could have easily deleted the post)

However, that is going on here with a couple of posters I believe.

You and me go way back and I respect your posts. They are good.

There is only one me and I'm allowed to compliment myself when I make a good point :)

A

Anonymous

whiteboytrash said:
You and me go way back and I respect your posts. They are good.

There is only one me and I'm allowed to compliment myself when I make a good point :)

That you are sir. And many times your posts deserve compliment.....in fact, some are just plain awesome. Excuse my American colloquialism in all its rhetorical vulgarity.

Mar 17, 2009
Visit site
issoisso said:
Back in january when booking holidays I booked 3 weeks during the Giro and 2 during the Vuelta cause I thought the course would make the Tour boring.

I'm beginning to be very happy with the decision :)

I shouldn't complain too much, cos I was off for alot of the Giro. But it's hard watching the updates at work.....I can't concentrate! :D

Apr 19, 2009
Visit site
sonofsim said:
Hi there,
Who knows where i can find an on-line streaming replay of each day's stage? I don't have TV so I can only catch it on the web.
Universal Sports streamed the Giro and kept the video on line for anyone to view later but I can't find anything similar for the Tour.

I use a program called TVants. Download it, and go to myp2p.com for a channel listing.

May 6, 2009
Visit site
Gesink is out of the Tour. What a shame, I was looking forward to seeing him shine in the mountains.

Congratulations to Voeckler, tht he was a pretty good win when it looked certain that the bunch would bring them back and set it up for another Cavendish win, but they just misjudged it completely. Ignatiev's riding was truely face palm worthy because of his attacks in the last 6km. Good way to put your cards out on the table and have everybody stick to your wheel and make you do all the work. Basic cycling tatics 101.

Just read the article on the front page that Voeckler's win could save his team's future as Bouygues sponsorship runs out at the end of the season, so if it brings them another sponsor or Bouygues decide to stay on, I guess I know who Voeckler's team-mates know who to thank.

Jul 8, 2009
Visit site
jonjungel said:
I use a program called TVants. Download it, and go to myp2p.com for a channel listing.

Really? When I type in myp2p.com it brings up some Japanese page called blog.naver.com/tuningpark. Can't be right.