• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Official Thread - World Championships: Women's Elite Time Trial 26.8km, Mendrisio

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jul 22, 2009
Visit site
auscyclefan94 said:
cadel may be not the 4th best rider in the world but 4th most consistent over the season (even tho he hasn't had a great season.) Compared to where womens aussie cycling was we have gone done a fair bit. With the men tonight, we are putting in Wurf (first year pro) and Adam Hansen. Off the top of my head i could think of 4 better aussie tt'ers: Evans, Rogers and Meyer and maybe O'grady. hansen and Wurf would be our b or c tt team. Australian mens cycling is booming. I know the uci ladder isn't that authoritive but 3rd best country ain't shabby at all.

and the Aussie women are 4th ranked country in the womens standings (only 20 points behind 3rd place). I'd say the Australian elite men and women are both on equal terms. There are few standouts in either category... Don't pick on the women.

Sep 28, 2009
Visit site
That's a very interesting topic. But this field is still new to me. It will be grateful if you give me some

more information about it. Thanks in advance.

TRENDING THREADS