• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Operation Culture Creation

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
RetroActive said:
Sure, the book you're discussing is there in the bibliography and footnotes, one of many sources. I've been unaware of the controversy around that particular book (until now). What about the numerous other sources he uses? Hardly "relied heavily" on one book.

I was aware of it.

This is exactly what Sutton says:

Footnote 14:

Thyssen's book I Paid Hitler, published in 1941, was purported to be written by Fritz Thyssen himself, although Thyssen denies authorship. The book claims that funds for Hitler — about one million marks — came mainly from Thyssen himself. I Paid Hitler has other unsupported assertions, for example that Hitler was actually descended from an illegitimate child of the Rothschild family. Supposedly Hitler's grandmother, Frau Schickelgruber, had
been a servant in the Rothschild household and while there became pregnant:

... an inquiry once ordered by the late Austrian chancellor, Engelbert Dollfuss,
yielded some interesting results, owing to the fact that the dossiers of the police department of the Austro-Hungarian monarch were remarkably complete.14

This assertion concerning Hitler's illegitimacy is refuted entirely in a more solidly based book by Eugene Davidson, which implicates the Frankenberger family, not the Rothschild family.

Footnote 27:

At this juncture we should take note of the efforts that have been made to direct our
attention away from American financiers (and German financiers connected with American-affiliated companies) who were, involved with the funding of Hitler. Usually the blame for
financing Hitler has been exclusively placed upon Fritz Thyssen or Emil Kirdorf. In the case of Thyssen this blame was widely circulated in a book allegedly authored by Thyssen in the middle of World War II but later repudiated by him.27 Why Thyssen would want to admit such actions before the defeat of Naziism is unexplained.
Emil Kirdorf, who died in 1937, was always proud of his association with the rise of Naziism. The attempt to limit Hitler financing to Thyssen and Kirdorf extended into the Nuremburg trials in 1946, and was challenged only by the Soviet delegate. Even the Soviet delegate was unwilling to produce evidence of American associations; this is not surprising because the Soviet Union depends on the goodwill of these same financiers to transfer much
needed advanced Western technology to the U.S.S.R.

---------------

Basically, he's quoting him to refute wat it says. He even was aware of the controversy around the authorship of the book.

There's no further mention of the Thyssen memoirs in the book.

Typical of trotsko-liberals to disqualify Sutton's work for this. Dishonest to the bones. :rolleyes:

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Echoes said:
I was aware of it.

This is exactly what Sutton says:

Footnote 14:

Thyssen's book I Paid Hitler, published in 1941, was purported to be written by Fritz Thyssen himself, although Thyssen denies authorship. The book claims that funds for Hitler — about one million marks — came mainly from Thyssen himself. I Paid Hitler has other unsupported assertions, for example that Hitler was actually descended from an illegitimate child of the Rothschild family. Supposedly Hitler's grandmother, Frau Schickelgruber, had
been a servant in the Rothschild household and while there became pregnant:

... an inquiry once ordered by the late Austrian chancellor, Engelbert Dollfuss,
yielded some interesting results, owing to the fact that the dossiers of the police department of the Austro-Hungarian monarch were remarkably complete.14

This assertion concerning Hitler's illegitimacy is refuted entirely in a more solidly based book by Eugene Davidson, which implicates the Frankenberger family, not the Rothschild family.

Footnote 27:

At this juncture we should take note of the efforts that have been made to direct our
attention away from American financiers (and German financiers connected with American-affiliated companies) who were, involved with the funding of Hitler. Usually the blame for
financing Hitler has been exclusively placed upon Fritz Thyssen or Emil Kirdorf. In the case of Thyssen this blame was widely circulated in a book allegedly authored by Thyssen in the middle of World War II but later repudiated by him.27 Why Thyssen would want to admit such actions before the defeat of Naziism is unexplained.
Emil Kirdorf, who died in 1937, was always proud of his association with the rise of Naziism. The attempt to limit Hitler financing to Thyssen and Kirdorf extended into the Nuremburg trials in 1946, and was challenged only by the Soviet delegate. Even the Soviet delegate was unwilling to produce evidence of American associations; this is not surprising because the Soviet Union depends on the goodwill of these same financiers to transfer much
needed advanced Western technology to the U.S.S.R.

---------------

Basically, he's quoting him to refute wat it says. He even was aware of the controversy around the authorship of the book.

There's no further mention of the Thyssen memoirs in the book.

Typical of trotsko-liberals to disqualify Sutton's work for this. Dishonest to the bones. :rolleyes:

Thanks for that. Page numbers would be helpful. I haven't read any Sutton in years, maybe I'll read this again. Trouble is there's so much to read, this sort of thing bleeds from one thing to the next and there are so many controversies...not to mention non-controversial controversies. :)

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Ferminal said:

:):(

The False Paradigm And The Globalist Chessboard

The question is whether Russia’s Putin is aware of the plan. Is he a part of it? Are we seeing repeat theater of a puppet Russia versus a puppet NATO like that witnessed during the Cold War?

What I do know is that Putin has, a number of times in the past, called for global control of the economy through the IMF and the institution of a new global currency using the IMF’s Special Drawing Rights (SDR).

Loans from the IMF are what saved Russia from debt default in the late 1990s. And Putin has recently called for consultations with the IMF concerning Crimea. Remember, this is the same IMF that is working to fund his opponents in Western Ukraine.

Bottom line, if you believe in national sovereignty and decentralization of power, Putin is NOT your buddy. Once again, we have the globalists injecting money into both sides of a conflict which could morph into something nightmarish. Putin wants global economic governance and consolidation under the IMF just as much as the supposedly "American-run" IMF wants consolidation. Global governance of finance and money creation ultimately means global governance of everything else.

Is a war being created through the false paradigm of East versus West in order to pave the road for global government? Are East/West tensions being exploited as a smokescreen for the final destruction of the dollar's world reserve status? It is hard to say if the Ukraine will be the final trigger; however, the evidence suggests that if a conflict occurs, regardless of who “wins” such a scenario, the IMF comes out on top.

Norman Dodd On Tax Exempt Foundations
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUYCBfmIcHM

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
Ferminal said:

As a public figure, Adolf Hitler was considered a joke by most people in German society, until, of course, the Nazi Party received incredible levels of corporate investment. This aid was most evident in what came to be known as the Keppler Fund created through the Keppler Circle, a group of interests with contacts largely based in the U.S.

George W. Bush’s grandfather, Prescott Bush, used his position as director of the New York-based Union Banking Corporation to launder money for the Third Reich throughout the war. After being exposed and charged for trading with the enemy, the case against Bush magically disappeared in a puff of smoke, and the Bush family went on to become one of the most powerful political forces in America.

OMG!

And there was me thinking that WWII was a just war fighting fascism, derrr smacks hand on forehead :eek:

Now for some light entertainment http://youtu.be/QkZQ2Fx1j9E

RetroActive said:
Thanks for that. Page numbers would be helpful. I haven't read any Sutton in years, maybe I'll read this again. Trouble is there's so much to read, this sort of thing bleeds from one thing to the next and there are so many controversies...not to mention non-controversial controversies. :)

On the version I have on my pc, pp. 72 and 77. If the footnotes are on p.78 on your version, it might be different. From p.78 scroll it up a bit and you'l find it, lol.

By the way, have you re-read Journey to the End of the Night? ;)

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Echoes said:
On the version I have on my pc, pp. 72 and 77. If the footnotes are on p.78 on your version, it might be different. From p.78 scroll it up a bit and you'l find it, lol.

By the way, have you re-read Journey to the End of the Night? ;)

No, I haven't found my way back to fiction yet, or maybe I have.:rolleyes: I'm currently reading: http://www.amazon.ca/Goliath-Fear-L...386201&sr=1-2&keywords=max+blumenthal+goliath

and http://www.amazon.ca/Debt-First-5-0...350&sr=1-1&keywords=debt+the+first+5000+years

p.s. reading about debt is sort of giving me flashbacks to the word quality though.;)

About debt, you've got the watch the great doco "The Money Masters" presented by William Still, if you haven't done it yet. I don't agree with their solutions but the diagnose is right.

I have Death on Credit on my tablet. ;) But I'm not fond of fiction either. Yet Céline was an avid cycling fan and referred to François Faber in Death on Credit:

on se rabattait sur la colonne des sportifs, avec
épreuves «Buffalo» et les six jours en perspective, et
Morin et le beau Faber favori... Ceux qui préféraient du
«Longchamp», ils se planquaient dans le coin opposé...

We fell back on the sports news, with the "Buffalo" contests and the Six-Days in prospect, and Morin and the beautiful Faber as favourite... Those who preferred some "Longchamp", they would hid on the opposite side.

It's just one mention though.

The authors who like cycling are often right-wingers it seems: Céline, Blondin, Audiard, etc. :p

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
"The powers of financial capitalism had a far-reaching aim - nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent private meetings and conferences. The apex of the system was to be the Bank for International Settlements [BIS] in Basel, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world's central banks which were themselves private corporations ... Each central bank sought to dominate its government by its ability to control Treasury loans, to manipulate foreign exchanges, to influence the level of economic activity in the country, and to influence cooperative politicians by subsequent economic rewards in the business world." -- Carroll Quigley in his book "Tragedy and Hope"

Banking with Hitler
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YauM5dHLn1s

...rinse and repeat ad nauseum

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Brainwashed
The Indoctrinated West
http://www.counterpunch.org/2014/03/07/the-indoctrinated-west/

There are no people so out of sync with the global reality; people so naively and willing to follow the religious doctrine of market fundamentalism and the self-righteous belief that they, and only they, are the sole guardians of democracy, freedom and virtue, on this planet.

The world is once again in flames, and both Europe and North America (let us please not pretend for one second longer, that the Empire is actually somehow divided between that bad United States and that ‘moderate’ Europe) are bulldozing, demolishing, moving out of their way everything that is still standing straight and proud; everything that is defending those who used to be defenseless, everything and everyone who is dreaming about, and actually building egalitarian and decent societies.

And the great majority of Europeans are clapping. They read their propaganda sheets and they are clapping. And they are engaged in pathetic pseudo-intellectual discussions, (while sipping, Oh! – In such a sophisticated manner, their refined wine and beer), while millions are being murdered by implementing their bigoted ‘interests’.

Now, please, I am not trying to be funny and I am not trying to play with words: I am honestly wondering… I am humbly asking: “Are people in the West, particularly in Europe… are they pretending that they don’t know what is happening in Syria, Venezuela, Thailand and now, particularly, in Ukraine? Or have they simply turned into a cynical assembly of brainwashed degenerates?

Where is that fabled diversity? Where is intellectual courage?

I did it because I realized that nobody cares only about facts! There are facts everywhere. Everything is documented. Coups all over the world, financed and planned by the US – it is all available, easily accessible. Yet nobody bothers to read about it!

I hear you man, I hear you. You're probably just confusing repetition with intensity. :p Maybe something will spark their interest.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DwseDEzlgc

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
The Dark Ages Have Descended Anew
http://dissidentvoice.org/2014/03/the-dark-ages-have-descended-anew-no-truth-need-apply/

I'll leave you with some comedic relief.
New Survey: 1 in 4 Americans Believe the Sun Revolves Around the Earth
http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/i...ricans-believe-sun-revolves-around-the-earth/

Hilarious.

2cmrng7.jpg

345ou4z.jpg

Upside down and backwards - yup.

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
It's time for a sing along. Gather up all the children.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5Sd5c4o9UM

What a beautiful message. Blur all the lines, cross all the boundries into a world where nothing means anything. I'm sure the Jeffrey Epsteins and Jimmy Savilles of the world approve. The transhumanists too.

The rebel artist vs. the android
https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2014/03/21/the-rebel-artist-vs-the-android/

You can have consciousness made out of poetry or brain surgery
https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/...usness-made-out-of-poetry-or-brain-surgery-2/

BigMac said:
The Holocaust hoax. The inconsistencies and physical impossibilities behind the biggest lie of mankind and the origin of the number six million.

http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4971&sid=0f8bc8d4e93893cbc707cee3026bb243

http://zioncrimefactory.com/the-six-million-myth/

http://www.nazigassings.com/

Mein Kampf

Auschwitz - Why the Gas Chambers are a myth - full.

Note that nothing of this is neither pro-nazi nor anti-semitic.
Do you believe that, or are you just posting the links?

Netserk said:
Do you believe that, or are you just posting the links?

Im quite of a sceptic but I'm in the process of beliving it (in other words, yes) otherwise I wouldn't be posting it here. There are more relevant links but I did not save them. I'd explain why but I don't know if we're allowed to engage in debate in this thread.

You see, truth comes with evidence, and there's pretty much none regarding the mass killing of jews other than the Nuremberg testimonies. I'm not saying jews did not die during WWII, but, even though I tried, I cannot find neither reason nor evidence to support the Final Solution. Therefore I believe, based on physical evidence/the lack of it, that the number of jews we're told to have died during WWII is a falsehood.

TRENDING THREADS