• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Operation Culture Creation

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
BigMac said:
Im quite of a sceptic but I'm in the process of beliving it (in other words, yes) otherwise I wouldn't be posting it here. There are more relevant links but I did not save them. I'd explain why but I don't know if we're allowed to engage in debate in this thread.

You see, truth comes with evidence, and there's pretty much none regarding the mass killing of jews other than the Nuremberg testimonies. I'm not saying jews did not die during WWII, but, even though I tried, I cannot find neither reason nor evidence to support the Final Solution. Therefore I believe, based on physical evidence/the lack of it, that the number of jews we're told to have died during WWII is a falsehood.

The evidence is out there. You just have to be open to it.

BigMac said:
Are you implying this is a matter of faith? :confused:

But no, the evidence is not out there.

No it's not a matter of faith. I'm saying there is physical documented evidence, but you have to be open to it. People can choose not to believe in the Holocaust in spite of the evidence.....that's what I meant when I said you have to be open to it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocaust_denial

No wiki is not inerrant :) But, you can read a lot there, follow the links around. You'll find stuff.

Jspear said:
No it's not a matter of faith. I'm saying there is physical documented evidence, but you have to be open to it. People can choose not to believe in the Holocaust in spite of the evidence.....that's what I meant when I said you have to be open to it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocaust_denial

No wiki is not inerrant :) But, you can read a lot there, follow the links around. You'll find stuff.

I had already read that entirely. Thanks though.

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
BigMac, I salute your intellectual curiosity. You certainly have more than me, because I can't even bring myself to read all these links provided. Nor am I a historian of course, so I cannot pretend that my opinion should have any value in this matter. It seems to me however, just from reading the wikipedia link that Jspear posted, that the overwhelming majority of respectable and recognized expert historians on the subject confirm the holocaust. My reason therefore dictates that I accept this as fact, not blindly of course, and knowing that there is always margin for error, but fact nonetheless. To do the contrary would be - for me personally - unreasonable.

MarkvW said:
Eichmann's admissions are pretty persuasive all by themselves. The writings of Vasilying Grossman are also very persuasive. Bloodlines is a fantastic book.

I'd say Otto Eichmann admissions are anything but convincing. He was captured by the Mossad and judged in Isreal, in a time period between 60 and 62. We're talking about Israel here, Jew's holy land. The probabilities of him having been tortured in order to obtain those confessions is ridiculously high. So are the one from Nurenberg.

BigMac said:
I'd say Otto Eichmann admissions are anything but convincing. He was captured by the Mossad and judged in Isreal, in a time period between 60 and 62. We're talking about Israel here, Jew's holy land. The probabilities of him having been tortured in order to obtain those confessions is ridiculously high. So are the one from Nurenberg.

It's Adolf Eichmann. And I'm done with you.

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
THE FOURTH QUADRANT: A MAP OF THE LIMITS OF STATISTICS
Nassim Taleb
http://edge.org/conversation/the-fourth-quadrant-a-map-of-the-limits-of-statistics

And we are beyond suckers: not only, for socio-economic and other nonlinear, complicated variables, we are riding in a bus driven a blindfolded driver, but we refuse to acknowledge it in spite of the evidence, which to me is a pathological problem with academia. After 1998, when a "Nobel-crowned" collection of people (and the crème de la crème of the financial economics establishment) blew up Long Term Capital Management, a hedge fund, because the "scientific" methods they used misestimated the role of the rare event, such methodologies and such claims on understanding risks of rare events should have been discredited. Yet the Fed helped their bailout andexposure to rare events (and model error) patently increased exponentially (as we can see from banks' swelling portfolios of derivatives that we do not understand).

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
FoxxyBrown1111 said:
Blade runner babies...
All you need is the "oh so poor women" of the degenerated west who can´t accept life how it is, and some Dr Frankensteins.

Conscious evolution...

116u9sx.jpg

Stewart Brand, the 75-year-old “social entrepreneur” best known as the publisher of the " Whole Earth Catalog,” has put it: “We are as gods and have to get good at it.”
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/20/m...ow-it-and-he-feels-fine.html?a=1&m=en-us&_r=1

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
A dialogue by Terry Bisson. From a series of stories entitled "Alien/Nation" in the April, 1991 issue of Omni.

"They're made out of meat."

"Meat?"

"Meat. They're made out of meat."

"Meat?"

"There's no doubt about it. We picked several from different parts of the planet, took them aboard our recon vessels, probed them all the through. They're completely meat."

"That's impossible. What about the radio signals? The messages to the stars."

"They use the radio waves to talk, but the signals don't come from them. The signals come from machines."

"So who made the machines? That's who we want to contact."

"They made the machines. That's what I'm trying to tell you. Meat made the machines."

"That's ridiculous. How can meat make a machine? You're asking me to believe in sentient meat."

"I'm not asking you, I'm telling you. These creatures are the only sentient race in the sector and they're made out of meat."

"Maybe they're like the orfolei. You know, a carbon-based intelligence that goes through a meat stage."

"Nope. They're born meat and they die meat. We studied them for several of their life spams, which didn't take too long. Do you have any idea the life spam of meat?"

"Spare me. Okay, maybe they're only part meat. You know, like the weddilei. A meat head with an electron plamsa brain inside."

"Nope. We thought of that, since they do have meat heads like the weddilei. But I told you, we probed them. They're meat all the way through."

"No brain?"

"Oh, there is a brain all right. It's just that the brain is made out of meat!"

"So... what does the thinking?"

"You're not understanding, are you? The brain does the thinking. The meat."

"Thinking meat! You're asking me to believe in thinking meat!"

"Yes, thinking meat! Conscious meat! Loving meat. Dreaming meat. The meat is the whole deal! Are you getting the picture?"

"Omigod. You're serious then. They're made out of meat."

"Finally. Yes, they are indeed made out meat. And they've been trying to get in touch with us for almost a hundred of their years."

"So what does the meat have in mind."

"First it wants to talk to us. Then I imagine it wants to explore the universe, contact other sentients, swap ideas and information. The usual."

"We're supposed to talk to meat?"

"That's the idea. That's the message they're sending out by radio. 'Hello. Anyone out there? Anyone home?' That sort of thing."

"They actually do talk, then. They use words, ideas, concepts?"

"Oh, yes. Except they do it with meat."

"I thought you just told me they used radio."

"They do, but what do you think is on the radio? Meat sounds. You know how when you slap or flap meat it makes a noise? They talk by flapping their meat at each other. They can even sing by squirting air through their meat."

"Omigod. Singing meat. This is altogether too much. So what do you advise?"

"Officially or unofficially?"

"Both."

"Officially, we are required to contact, welcome, and log in any and all sentient races or multibeings in the quadrant, without prejudice, fear, or favor. Unofficially, I advise that we erase the reconds and forget the whole thing."

"I was hoping you would say that."

"It seems harsh, but there is a limit. Do we really want to make contact with meat?"

"I agree one hundred percent. What's there to say?" `Hello, meat. How's it going?' But will this work? How many planets are we dealing with here?"

"Just one. They can travel to other planets in special meat containers, but they can't live on them. And being meat, they only travel through C-space. which limits them to the speed of light and makes the possibility of their ever making contact pretty slim. Infinitesimal, in fact."

"So we just pretend there's no one home in the universe."

"That's it."

"Cruel. But you said it yourself, who wants to meet meat? And the ones who have been aboard our vessels, the ones you have probed? You're sure they won't remember?"

"They'll be considered crackpots if they do. We went into their heads and smoothed out their meat so that we're just a dream to them."

"A dream to meat! How strangely appropiate, that we should be meat's dream."

"And we can mark this sector unoccupied."

"Good. Agreed, officially and unofficially. Case closed. Any others? Anyone interesting on that side of the galaxy?"

"Yes, a rather shy but sweet hydrogen core cluster intelligence in a class nine star in G445 zone. Was in contact two galactic rotation ago, wants to be friendly again."

"They always come around."

"And why not? Imagine how unbearably, how unutterably cold the universe would be if one were all alone."

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
"To make biological survival possible, Mind at Large has to be funnelled through the reducing valve of the brain and nervous system. What comes out at the other end is a measly trickle of the kind of consciousness which will help us to stay alive on the surface of this particular planet. To formulate and express the contents of this reduced awareness, man has invented and endlessly elaborated those symbol-systems and implicit philosophies which we call languages. Every individual is at once the beneficiary and the victim of the linguistic tradition into which he or she has been born -- the beneficiary inasmuch as language gives access to the accumulated records of other people's experience, the victim in so far as it confirms him in the belief that reduced awareness is the only awareness and as it be-devils his sense of reality, so that he is all too apt to take his concepts for data, his words for actual things."

Aldous Huxley

RetroActive said:
"To make biological survival possible, Mind at Large has to be funnelled through the reducing valve of the brain and nervous system. What comes out at the other end is a measly trickle of the kind of consciousness which will help us to stay alive on the surface of this particular planet. To formulate and express the contents of this reduced awareness, man has invented and endlessly elaborated those symbol-systems and implicit philosophies which we call languages. Every individual is at once the beneficiary and the victim of the linguistic tradition into which he or she has been born -- the beneficiary inasmuch as language gives access to the accumulated records of other people's experience, the victim in so far as it confirms him in the belief that reduced awareness is the only awareness and as it be-devils his sense of reality, so that he is all too apt to take his concepts for data, his words for actual things."

Aldous Huxley

That from Doors?

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Ferminal said:
That from Doors?

yes.

According to such a theory, each one of us is potentially Mind at Large. But in so far as we are animals, our business is at all costs to survive. To make biological survival possible, Mind at Large has to be funneled through the reducing valve of the brain and nervous system. What comes out at the other end is a measly trickle of the kind of consciousness which will help us to stay alive on the surface of this Particular planet. To formulate and express the contents of this reduced awareness, man has invented and endlessly elaborated those symbol-systems and implicit philosophies which we call languages. Every individual is at once the beneficiary and the victim of the linguistic tradition into which he has been born -- the beneficiary inasmuch as language gives access to the accumulated records of other people's experience, the victim in so far as it confirms him in the belief that reduced awareness is the only awareness and as it bedevils his sense of reality, so that he is all too apt to take his concepts for data, his words for actual things. That which, in the language of religion, is called "this world" is the universe of reduced awareness, expressed, and, as it were, petrified by language. The various "other worlds," with which human beings erratically make contact are so many elements in the totality of the awareness belonging to Mind at Large. Most people, most of the time, know only what comes through the reducing valve and is consecrated as genuinely real by the local language. Certain persons, however, seem to be born with a kind of by-pass that circumvents the reducing valve.

--Aldous Huxley, From "Doors of Perception"

BigMac said:
The Holocaust hoax. The inconsistencies and physical impossibilities behind the biggest lie of mankind and the origin of the number six million.

http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4971&sid=0f8bc8d4e93893cbc707cee3026bb243

http://zioncrimefactory.com/the-six-million-myth/

http://www.nazigassings.com/

Mein Kampf

Auschwitz - Why the Gas Chambers are a myth - full.

Note that nothing of this is neither pro-nazi nor anti-semitic.

Are you ****ing kidding me? Yes you are right, nothing of this is neither pro nazi nor anti-semetic. The double negation speaks the truth.

In what kind of mind is something called "zioncrimefactory" not anti-semetic? You did read those links did you? I quote:
"The primary function of this insidious global propaganda campaign is to — quite simply — brainwash non-Jews into a state of abject fear and paralysis while we are ideologically, economically and physically enslaved by the Jewish tribe."
I am struggling not to loose myself here. What really makes me furious is that noone here really seems to care...

TRENDING THREADS