• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Oscar Awards

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
sittingbison said:
I thought the visual effects of redacting out riders names etc leading to a storm of conjecture and careful analysis of historical data to identify them was worthy of an Oscar :D

I'm wondering what category Oscar fits into though? Surely he deserves and Oscar?? Possibly Visual Effects, with all the cartoons of his apartment showing his movements snail trail, and with the prosthesis and cricket bat in the corner? And some of them being patently wrong?

That film is for next year. "Mistaken identity" , producer- Oscar Pistorius , Director-Desmond Nair.

Already the bookmaker's favourite for 2014.

Merckx index said:
Best Picture: The Oprah Interview
Best Actor: Brad Wiggins
Best Supporting Actor: George Hincapie
Best Actress: Dara Torres
Best Supporting Actress: Sally Jenkins
Best Director: Johan Bruyneel
Best Original Screenplay: The Secret Race
Best Visual Effects: The Reasoned Decision
Best Documentary – Feature: Biogenesis
Best Short Documentary - Short: Deer Antlers
Best Foreign Feature: Puerto
Best Film Editing: Velonation
Best Short Film – Live Action: Lance vs. Tyler at Cache-Cache
Lifetime Achievement Award: Hein Verbruggen, Pat McQuaid

Hmm, but did The Levi Effect get nominated for anything? :p

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
happened in Australia first at an award night for starlets

"Deveny dropped from The Age after Logies Tweets ... in particular a comment made about Bindi Irwin - "I so do hope Bindi Irwin gets laid #logies"

May 26, 2009
www.parrabuddy.blogspot.com
Does " Twitter " really care WHO they promote as worth following these days ?
Oscar Pistorius ‏ Verified account @OscarPistorius
Followed by IPC and others
Follow

He hasn't posted since 13th Feb , thought there was a report his family had closed their " Social Media A/cs ?

TRENDING THREADS