• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

PaPa

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
Euskaltel's Juanjo Oroz is a father for the first time. After completing the second stage of the Basque Country, he drove to Pamplona arriving just 3 minutes before the birth!

Son Oihan and mother are doing well.

Link

Christian said:
@Wouter Weylandt:

In september i'll be daddy cool!! Yeah!

scaled.php

And now reading this is just so sad! :(

---

On a lighter note: A little "calf" was born last night when Chris Anker Sørensen, aka "The Ox from Hammel", became daddy to a healthy baby-girl.

Yeah! I just had to make a lame word-play!

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
RedheadDane said:
Well... my grandfather was called Jens Jensen I guess that's sorta the same...

Yeah, I kinda like it. Ewan McEwen, Jens Jensen. Rhyming.

You know, I think the original meaning of Mc or Mac - was "of the family" - so it is Ewan of the Ewens. And "sen" on the end, is I think, related to the frequent Germanic use of "son" - Jens son of Jens.

If they still followed that tradition - and I think some do, like say, in Iceland (?) - then your kids would have a last name of Redsen, eh?

Joking - just joking!

Jan 13, 2014
Visit site
"Our family is growing fast,very proud beeing a 2nd daddy.we know Teo, Nayla, and lets wait for my big Bro Steve baby.cheersfrom crit.in" @schleckfrank

congrats schleck family!

Some great news after the personal tragedy they suffered last year:

Some wonderful baby news in the Etixx - Quick-Step family! Tom Boonen just announced the birth of his two baby girls, Valentine and Jacqueline! 2.4 kilos each. Post your congratulations in the comments below! Congratulations to Tom and Lore from the whole team!

From the team's FB page.

TRENDING THREADS