• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Paris - Brussels

I usually watch Robbie McEwen's annual benefit race on RTBF Sat, but they have gone tits up. So, another race consigned to cyberspace for me.
Also, it coincides with the worst day of Vuelta coverage from Eurosport.

Looks like I will be stuck with ACF's posting on speed, love rants, too.

Mellow Velo said:
I usually watch Robbie McEwen's annual benefit race on RTBF Sat, but they have gone tits up. So, another race consigned to cyberspace for me.

Very Nice. :)

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Timmy-loves-Rabo said:
I wonder if cuddles wasn't rider here if acf even knew it existed, let alone start the thread :p
no, I watched the race last year so I do know this race. Usually there are a lot of attacks in this race but rarely they stay away. One year when mcewen won it was actually from a small group of 5 or 6.
Mellow Velo said:

ACF will be swapping between vuelta and coverage of this race. I have been longing to see my boy for a while so this will be a good opportunity to see him.

A

Anonymous

WHeres the route map, the profile and the tv details.. Come on ACF if you are going to start race threads do them properly. :p

pb2010-map-small.jpg

pb2010-profiel-small.jpg

Is anyone familiar with those final hills?

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Hoogerland for the win!
I really hope Vacansoleil can show something here with Leukemans or Hoogerland. Although those hills look like they could be good for Cuddles too...ACF start praying :p

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Hoogerland for the win!
I really hope Vacansoleil can show something here with Leukemans or Hoogerland. Although those hills look like they could be good for Cuddles too...ACF start praying :p

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
TeamSkyFans said:
WHeres the route map, the profile and the tv details.. Come on ACF if you are going to start race threads do them properly. :p

I tried to look for the paris brusslels official site but I could not find one!:mad: Sorry TSF!

Sep 16, 2009
Visit site
I've rounded it down to four.

Visconti, McEwen, Devolder and Boom.

The climbs at the end might be the end of McEwen but not Visconti. Devolder and Boom obviously for solo attempts.

Can't choose one. But I will go with Devolder.

TRENDING THREADS