• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Paris-Nice losing prestige?

Page 5 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
I got this awesome feed of cyclingfans.com today

http://www.justin.tv/tvseba2

My first language is french, so it was pretty cool to listen to the race like that. I'm used to Phil Liggett and Paul Sherwen (who are great broadcasters themselves, always full of random information it seems), but these french commentators got alot more excited by the action. It made what would have been an ordinary stage, more captivating.

Bumping this one back up to the top, if anyone wants to discuss today's race. Its cool to see Roy back in the escape group. 50 or so to go, cant wait for the fireworks!

-edit: My mistake, doesnt look like Roy is in the escape group?

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
And now we see the difference twixt "le train bleu" and this Astana subset. These guys can't keep the pressure on for more than one climb, it seems. Granted, it's the "B" or "C" team

Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
I'm watching the T-A at the minute (because Cav made it over the hills this time!) and I'm going to switch to the PN the moment they finish.

Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
I think that is the first time I have seen anyone come round Mark Cavendish. Very impressive from Farrar.

Switching to P-N now, it looks like I'm not going to win that signed jersey. Cadel is nowhere to be seen.

I think Frank is going to hang on to contador's wheel and take the stage...
just as I say that contador has dropped him. Oh well. Looks like another boring 5k of solo Contador, just like the Giro and the Vuelta last year...

TRENDING THREADS