• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Paris - Roubaix 2021 (03.10)

Page 21 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Impossible to keep track of what's happening but one thing is very clear to me: anybody who didn't at least try to get in the break this morning made a mistake.

I don't know what DQS and Jumbo strategy is at this point.
Especially after seeing the womens race.

If I were Van Aert or VdP I would just talk to the other and try to come to an agreement to see if we can take off

Reactions: 120mmStem
Total carnage- and I’m just talking about watching the American feed and listening to Liggett trying to identify all the riders.

I’m actually happy to have him on with Bob commercial feed. I couldn’t handle more of the world feed with McKrossin (I forget the correct spelling) and Walker