• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Paris-Roubaix:self guided tour

Apr 16, 2009
Visit site
I have attempted to find a detailed map that would allow you to ride the Paris-Roubaix route self guided without success. I have seen basic maps, but none with the detail that would keep one from making a wrong turn. Is anyone familiar with any links? I know the idea is crazy, but aren't most cyclists.

Yes, definitely get Michelin maps to bring with you. You might want to get local maps for some parts though.

To help with the planning, I think a good combination of cyclingnews map and the official time schedule should do the trick. It's in french but not too hard to understand, the C and D numbers are road numbers and in France they are almost always marked at intersections no matter how small the roads are - sometimes it's easier to navigate by road numbers than town names.

TRENDING THREADS