Paris-Tours (1.X) Oct 7

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jan 11, 2010
Dekker_Tifosi said:
Nah, from areal view nothing happened.

Belgians complaining about nothing again on TV as usual.
De Vreese chose the wrong side, it's his own fault. But still... he could have won.

Degenkolb once again unlucky to have such a weak team.

Jun 11, 2011
once again Marcato riding like an a-hole, how was that a straight line? he had no reason to go so far left except to shut down DeVreese, then he came back right when he was slowing down, ***** way to win

Marcato should have been disqualified for that one. That wasn't fair at all. Unfortunately the judges rarely have the balls to do something about such incidents in one-day races (they seem to hit the "DQ" button so much easier in stage races).

Also, what an epic ride by Degenkolb. Too bad it didn't work out, but he showed his true class there.

lol..

Just got home and wondered how much km to go to the finish and it's allready over :eek:

Oh well very happy for Marcato. Always wished he would win a good race as he really deserved it, too bad he beat Terpstra though:/

Kwibus said:
lol..

Just got home and wondered how much km to go to the finish and it's allready over :eek:

Oh well very happy for Marcato. Always wished he would win a good race as he really deserved it, too bad he beat Terpstra though:/
Terpstra lost his nerves. He saw Degenkolb coming and started the sprint at 500m or something. :eek:

Sep 8, 2009
how is this over already?what sick average speed did they race?

i will catch the eurosport later though.great for marcato, time to win some races finally

Nov 14, 2011
I was watching this on eurosport; didn't realise it was delayed transmission till I saw that marcato had already won on twitter!!

No point watching the last 15 km now; back over to the football

Mar 31, 2010
jens_attacks said:
how is this over already?what sick average speed did they race?

i will catch the eurosport later though.great for marcato, time to win some races finally
me too. completely missed it :confused:

Jul 24, 2011
missed it as well :eek: tuned in approximately 5 mins after the finish..
Marcato finally coming through, nice

some highlights would be most welcome

ASK THE COMMUNITY