• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Paris Tours 2019, one-day classic, October 13th

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Quite a difficult race to weigh up. Alot of damage was actually done by the wind before the gravel sectors were reached. Felt bad for Kragh who was going well when he punctured. I like the idea of the gravel sectors but i think they'd work better with a stronger overall field. The race missed the stronger WT teams.

Quite a difficult race to weigh up. Alot of damage was actually done by the wind before the gravel sectors were reached. Felt bad for Kragh who was going well when he punctured. I like the idea of the gravel sectors but i think they'd work better with a stronger overall field. The race missed the stronger WT teams.

Quickstep is protesting this race because they got too many flats and Lefevere got angry.

TRENDING THREADS