• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

people who look or have the same name as cyclists!

Ok, i was at home the other day, watching some tv when 'The Sarah Connor Chronicles' came on. That is one fine show i have to say:D. But one thing i noticed was there was an actor called Thomas Dekker, so i spent all episode watching to see if Dekker would make an appearence (maybe shooting up:rolleyes: sorry couldnt help myself) but alas it didn't happen. So later i jumped on wikipedia and found out the main character John Connor was played by an actor also called Thomas Dekker, so to cut a long story short, i wanted to know if there were more people with the same names or even look the same as some professional cyclists. Posting some pictures or links would be helpful.

Here is a link to an article on cyclist Thomas Dekker being out of the Tdf but has a picture of the actor Thomas Dekker

http://www.topnews.in/dekker-out-tour-over-epo-doping-2185177

They don't really look anything alike as shown in the article but have been mixed up. I believe they are both around the same age though.

So post away....

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
A repost, I know.... but this still cracks me up! :D

DarkWing said:
DaveZabriskie.sized.jpg

1068936496_ress4_eric.jpg

does anybody else see the resemblance? lol

TRENDING THREADS