• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

People's Choice Classic: Adelaide East End Circuit, 51km

Page 6 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

HiCadence

BANNED
Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
Also that feed was amazing apart from that little hiccup part way through really can't wait to watch it considering Eurosport aren't even covering the race :mad:

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Only a top 5 so far

1 André Greipel (Ger) Lotto Belisol
2 Matt Goss (Aus) Orica GreenEdge
3 Gregory Henderson (NZl) Lotto Belisol
4 Boy Van Poppel (Ned) Vacansoleil-DCM
5 Chris Sutton (Aus) Sky Procycling

iZnoGouD

BANNED
Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
auscyclefan94 said:
Parrulo was harping on about Machado last year during our great race. He did very little, unsurprisingly. :p

he didn't do that bad, he attacked in the wrong time, worked a lot and still finished 3rd
this year he is at a whole new level, you will see what i'am talking about

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
auscyclefan94 said:
Just letting you know, Adelaide is not that good a tourist destination. Bogan capital of Australia. :D

Yeah, great beaches, Mediterranian climate,world class wine, quiet gum-lined roads for riding, yawwwn! Better stay in drizzly Melbourne.:D

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
theyoungest said:
Stage 2 looks much better on paper. Phil Gilbert agrees with me.

Stage 3 is bunch sprint material.
Stage 3 will not be a big bunch sprint. Have you seen this year's circuit?
Tragic said:
Yeah, great beaches, Mediterranian climate,world class wine, quiet gum-lined roads for riding, yawwwn! Better stay in drizzly Melbourne.:D

Melbourne/Victoria has better beaches. Melbourne is not super hot like Adelaide is. Melbourne has great wine, go to the Yarra Valley my friend. I have barely started my friend.:D

TRENDING THREADS