• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Peter Sagan discussion thread.

Page 194 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
I watched it again last night at ES player. I genuinely think this was top three performance wise in his career alongside with Rouibax and Ronde. Racing against FDJ was thrilling and demanding and that was start only. Thanks god others helped as well. But Sagan and Ganna worked most. He needed go full gas from 130 km to go and he did. He needed to drop two Movi guys and two Ineos guys and he did. He needed to keep at distance a lot fresher Bilbao and main bunch and he did. He was once at 16 seconds from FDJ and 5 sec to Bilbao. Main bunch last 25 km never had more than 40 sec if we can trust gps. It was not only superb but it was really tense. Legendary. I think only two races last two seasons blowed my mind more than yesterday. Last year Amstel and Pogi TT.

The greatest show on earth is back.

20201014-003732.jpg
What a great photo—hadn’t seen this one before. Grabbing some cookies from a crazed cookie brigade while doing a wheelie. :)

I haven't been watching the beginning of the Giro stages. Is Sagan even attempting to pick up points at the sprint bonus?

Does he care about winning the points jersey?
You're not the only one confused. He hasn't picked up any points recently and seems content with not winning the competition. Kind of strange but also understandable, maglia ciclamino isn't as prestigious as the green jersey.

Great news if true, although it isn't clear from the article how CN come to their understanding.
Yeah, that was a bit of unfounded assertion.

IMO he should part ways with Bora, not in an unfriendly way, but just a change of pace. Maybe Trek or EF (both of whom I consider to be American teams), although my dream pairing would be Sagan and DQS....not going to happen, I know...what I'm sort of worried about is that he goes to a team like Bahrain just for the money.

Reactions: Sandisfan

Great news if true, although it isn't clear from the article how CN come to their understanding.

I also failed to find how they know he will racing at least to 2024. Great if it is true. I cant imagine world without Sagan racing just yet. I will be satisfied if he will combine MTB and road as article suggest. It is Sagan after all. He wanted retire in 2015 already so we never know :D

Reactions: Sandisfan

TRENDING THREADS