• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Pick your top 3 for the ITT

Jul 30, 2009
Visit site
Martin
Menchov
Spartacus

I'd like to say Wiggins instead of Spartacus, as he bussed it yesterday while Canc did a huge turn at the front, but I just dont think Sky/Wiggo are going to get any luck.

Sep 25, 2009
Visit site
3 of the following 6 will make up the podium (in no particular order) and almost certainly top 10.

sanchez will rider the itt of his life but still come short by few seconds in paris.

-vino
-martin
-cancellara
-texas
-berto
-wiggins

rest of the top 10

ll
menchov
sanchez
vdb (mk2)

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
I think LA is going to go all out to try and win it. At any rate he'll be up there. I don't want him to, but he will be :p

I don't see Cancellara being that tired, all he did all tour was work a bit yesterday and he's got all of today to recover. I mean if Cancellara can't win the TT, you'd expect AS or AC to pull up as they did 3 times as much work when you think of it

A

Anonymous

nia O'Malley said:
I think LA is going to go all out to try and win it. At any rate he'll be up there. I don't want him to, but he will be :p

I don't see Cancellara being that tired, all he did all tour was work a bit yesterday and he's got all of today to recover. I mean if Cancellara can't win the TT, you'd expect AS or AC to pull up as they did 3 times as much work when you think of it

Discussions are fine, but pick your top 3 for the record. If I have to suffer the humiliation of being wrong about it (because I am quite adept at picking the top 3 wrong in any given situation), everyone else has to put into the pot also.:)

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
I think Martin was reserving his energy...He attacked at stage 10 which was bridged by the peloton,so I think he is confident with his power tank.

My pick:
Contador
Martin
Wiggins

Sam Sanchez will lose 15s to Menchov but win a place on the Podium in Paris.:D

TRENDING THREADS