• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Podiums and Prizes

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
2GYBxAZryNThoR1636026992-scaled.jpg

There's a classification in cyclocross sponsored by a Bathroom-superchain. The podium gets a duck each time. I really would like to know what Iserbyt or Van Der Haar do with all their ducks. I mean they must have twenty by now and as you can see they're not really practical.

In the past there also have been quite a few weird prices. Hansgrohe used to sponsor a classification and gave the winner a shower. I think MVDP has about twenty. And another cyclocross used to give the winner a Vespa each year. I believe WVA got about five of them.
At least they've now swapped to soft toy ducks,not those massive plastic ones.

Reactions: Sandisfan