• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Pointless News Of The Day

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
dimspace said:
Wednesday 12th August
Man pushes bike to top of mountain

http://www.bikeradar.com/news/article/man-pushes-raleigh-chopper-to-the-top-of-waless-highest-peak-22748

Begs the question, why didnt he ride it..? (or at least try) he didnt even ride it down... pussy

Ha ha ha..... Yeah, I agree, he should have at least tried to ride it. I think my old road bike was pretty close to 37 lbs. :rolleyes:

It would have been pretty cool if he modified it and put in some MTB gears and rode it up. That would have been quite a sight!

Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
I forget his name or avatar, but a guy that posts here rode the TdF route this year on the same days as the race, and also including transfers, on a bike with gear that weighed 45 kg! Imagine pushing that weight up into the winds on Ventoux!

TRENDING THREADS