• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Poll of new era, second round

Page 5 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

How do you feel about SKY team?

• HATE them.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I cannot hate them because of my men Uran & Henao riding for them-but I do HATE DB, BW & their PR BS. I do no like the way they ride-awful for Cycling- I HATE their Scientific BS,-nonetheless I do acknowledge there is an effort behind it, even when the world knows is the Clinic matters related what make them so strong....

May 19, 2011
Visit site
hfer07 said:
I cannot hate them because of my men Uran & Henao riding for them-but I do HATE DB, BW & their PR BS. I do no like the way they ride-awful for Cycling- I HATE their Scientific BS,-nonetheless I do acknowledge there is an effort behind it, even when the world knows is the Clinic matters related what make them so strong....

well well said. I hope joe dombrowski is doing well in the SKY.

airstream

BANNED
Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Clinics is just a folding screen to dislike. You clearly know that any champion got a special attention in the clinics. In fact you dislike them 'cos they are huge threat to your riders and you hate to admit that your riders can be weaker. Sky certainly have their big secrets. I don't know in which it is expressed, maybe in everything, but the secrets were always a significant part of this big game.

TRENDING THREADS