• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Pozzovivo

Page 7 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Gazzetta Interview: Pozzovivo: "I saw death in the face. I was reborn like this ..."
[paywall]
you don't need to translate the Italiano to appreciate those stitches!
Pozzo.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: RedheadDane
Gazzetta Interview: Pozzovivo: "I saw death in the face. I was reborn like this ..."
[paywall]
you don't need to translate the Italiano to appreciate those stitches!
Pozzo.jpg
He says that he was always concious, but couldn't breath for a minute. He feared that he was going to die, he mentions that he saw Lamprecht's crash about a week before it happened.
According to himself he has been pushing 6.3 w/kg uphill before Chrismas, so it looks like he'll still be competitive.

Also some damned bad luck that he managed to secure a last-minute (2-year) contract... with a team that now is at a real danger of folding.

Well in his situation he was a bit lucky to even get a WT contract. But in the current economy and with a lot of riders with uncertain futures, it's not the best time to be searching for a new team again. A return to Bardiani could be a fitting end, if a better offer doesn't arrive.

You're the one who prefers one-word thread titles. The title of this thread could have been something cool like Pozzovivo is a New Colombian, Despite the Fact that he is in Fact Actually Italian.
Basically, I just came up with a logic explanation for the simplistic title.

"Hey guys, great party! But what's that smell?!"
* everybody looks at RedheadDane *

Keep digging your own grave!

(kisses)

(I don't really prefer simple titles, just thought it was kind of cool and refreshing, as a statement, even if it wasn't a statement)

except for lame-ass non-time trialing

I don't burn people on the stake for being time-trialers. It's the time-travellers I have an issue with. (And nobody is gonna a bit of this...)

"Hey guys, great party! But what's that smell?!"
* everybody looks at RedheadDane *

Keep digging your own grave!

Come up with a cool title then. Simply using the rider's name does not a cool title make, even if the rider has a rather cool/unique name (I suppose a thread simply named "Bennett" could cause some confusion.

TRENDING THREADS