• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Prediction 2021

Page 5 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Reminder: Milano-Sanremo is on the horizon. If you didn't choose a van, yet, you have a few days to enter a pre-race prediction naming one.

I'll go with one of the local vans, Fiat Ducato Combi: Semi-glazed.

I'll stick to Gilbert. I imagine Nibali will attack on the Poggio and only Gilbert and Schachmann will be able to follow him. With Pedersen behind, Nibali won't work with them. Even though he saves energy by wheelsucking, he still won't have any sprint left in him at the line. Pedersen wins the sprint in the peloton, while Gilbert outsprints Schachmann to win him the last remaining Monument. Or that's what he and everyone else will be thinking, but suddenly a figure in a white, green and yellow jersey will appear out of nowhere to take the glory away from him.

• Wow
Reactions: Sandisfan
I'll go with one of the local vans, Fiat Ducato Combi: Semi-glazed.

I'll stick to Gilbert. I imagine Nibali will attack on the Poggio and only Gilbert and Schachmann will be able to follow him. With Pedersen behind, Nibali won't work with them. Even though he saves energy by wheelsucking, he still won't have any sprint left in him at the line. Pedersen wins the sprint in the peloton, while Gilbert outsprints Schachmann to win him the last remaining Monument. Or that's what he and everyone else will be thinking, but suddenly a figure in a white, green and yellow jersey will appear out of nowhere to take the glory away from him.

Pedersen will not do MSR for some reason. And I don't think Gerrans will, either...

• Wow
Reactions: Sandisfan

TRENDING THREADS