• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Prediction Game 2022 - Male edition

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
I'll repost the original table just in case someone else wants to enter the game.
All other players should edit their original post for the pre-race prediction. Please do it before tomorrow at 11 AM.

Race​
Early season prediction​
Pre-race prediction​
Omloop Het Nieuwsblad​
Strade Bianche​
Milano-Sanremo​
Gent-Wevelgem​
Ronde van Vlaanderen​
Amstel Gold Race​
Paris-Roubaix​
La Flèche Wallonne​
Liège-Bastogne-Liège​
Eschborn-Frankfurt​
Giro d'Italia​
Critérium du Dauphiné​
Tour de Suisse​
Tour de France winner​
Tour de France podium place (1)​
Tour de France podium place (2)​
San Sebastian​
La Vuelta a Espana​
Grand Prix Québec​
World Champion Road Race
World Champion ITT
Il Lombardia​

A few posters picked MvdP for Flanders, so we have some changes in the standings.
I'm still in the lead but Pantani_lives, topcat and Hugo Koblet are breathing down my neck! triley36, Samu Cuenca and Blanco also get points.

Nest stage: Amstel Gold Race.

Standings after the first five races of the 2022 Prediction Game (from now on also known as the BlueRoads Super Prestige)

Reactions: noob and topcat
Last edited:
Reactions: Sandisfan and noob
The Remco effect! Standings finally change after wonder kid takes maiden Monument.
@Bonimenier (who hasn't even posted a pre race prediction to date) and @hayneplane picked Evenepoel for LBL. They now join a few more managers at 4 points. I'm still in the lead but I haven't scored anything in a long time.

Standings after 9 races of the BlueRoads Super Prestige

TRENDING THREADS