• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Prediction Game 2022 Women's Edition (De Amy Pieters Trofee)

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Well, I was going to go with "I now have a deficit, it's time to go heart over head" and pick Cille for the first time this season, but now there will be no Cille so I can't.

A wrong from last season needs righting, however, so of course I still have to pick Demi Vollering. And with ELB not starting either there is no reason for Kasia to come 10th in a two-up sprint this year either. It's a gamble on bigger points that should at least pay the smaller points for the top 10, right? So having said I was going to go heart over head but was prevented from doing so, I've still gone heart over head anyway.

Reactions: Samu Cuenca

TRENDING THREADS