• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Prediction Game 2022 Women's Edition (De Amy Pieters Trofee)

Page 5 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
No one was able to predict the winner, but a few got points for podium spots.

RVV
DKO: AVV, Kopecky 5
PK: AVV, Kopecky 5
RhD: AVV, Kopecky 5
Samu: Kopecky, Vollering 3
Gwbert: AVV, Balsamo 2
Jaylew: AVV, Vollering 2
JV: AVV, Vos 2
LS: AVV, Vollering 2
Yaco: Brown, VDBB 1.5

AGR
DKO: Vollering, AVV 2.5
Gwbert: Vollering, Niewiadoma 2.5
JV: Vollering, AVV 2.5
LS: Vollering, Niewiadoma 2.5
PK: AVV, Moolman-Pasio 2.5
RhD: AVV, Vollering 2.5
Jaylew: AVV, Niewiadoma 1
Yaco: Niewiadoma, AVV 1
Samu: Paladin, Reusser 0

Paris-Roubaix
LS: Norsgaard, Kopecky 2
PK: Balsamo, Kopecky 2
RhD: Norsgaard, Kopecky 2
Gwbert: Brand, Vos 1
DKO: Norsgaard, VDBB 0.5
Jaylew: VDBB, Norsgaard 0.5
JV: Norsgaard, VDBB 0.5
Samu: Van ‘t Geloof, Van Dijk 0.5
Yaco: Roy, Norsgaard 0

Standings after 7 of 18 races
@Põhja Konn 19
@RedheadDane 19
@Dk one 17.5
@Libertine Seguros 15
@yaco 10
@Jumbo Visma Fan :) 9.5
@jaylew 7
@Gwbert 6.5

@Samu Cuenca 6

At first Vos looked as safe a bet as they come for a race like Roubaix, then she promptly got COVID at the last minute. Replaced her with Balsamo and quite literally minutes later she has a front wheel puncture and then gets DQ-d for sticky bottle when trying to come back from said puncture. Yet somehow I still end the day joint-top of our competition... :p

I just hope that cursing riders like that won't become a habit from now on.

Reactions: Samu Cuenca
At first Vos looked as safe a bet as they come for a race like Roubaix, then she promptly got COVID at the last minute. Replaced her with Balsamo and quite literally minutes later she has a front wheel puncture and then gets DQ-d for sticky bottle when trying to come back from said puncture. Yet somehow I still end the day joint-top of our competition... :p

I just hope that cursing riders like that won't become a habit from now on.

I believe I have been cursing riders (both male and female) for over a year now. Or at least I've been cursing a lot because of my bad choices in the games :sweatsmile:

• Haha
Reactions: Põhja Konn

TRENDING THREADS