• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

(Presidential) Cycling Tour of Turkey [April 11th-April18th 2021]

Page 11 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Sorry, but only Ghirmay seems interesting to me. Kudos to Diaz on his win, but it was Tyrkey FCOL and his closest competitor was Jay Vine (who?) and Sepulveda, who hasn't had a meaningful result in several years. They would be pack fodder in the giro...besides the Eritrean.

Sorry, but only Ghirmay seems interesting to me. Kudos to Diaz on his win, but it was Tyrkey FCOL and his closest competitor was Jay Vine (who?) and Sepulveda, who hasn't had a meaningful result in several years. They would be pack fodder in the giro...besides the Eritrean.
Jay Vine is only a first year pro after winning last year's Zwift Academy. He's been getting strong results with weak teams on the domestic scene here in Australia for a few years now.

Once he gets used to European racing he'll probably end up WT.

Reactions: Sandisfan
Jay Vine is only a first year pro after winning last year's Zwift Academy. He's been getting strong results with weak teams on the domestic scene here in Australia for a few years now.

Once he gets used to European racing he'll probably end up WT.
Thanks for the additional info on Vine, but that doesn't really scream class anyway, which was my point. Nothing against the kid, but let's face it - the field in Turkey was c***.