• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

pro cyclists training programs

A

Anonymous

Basso on the Mapei site

The closest I've seen is the Ivan Basso section of the Mapei Training website. You have to register for free to have access, but there's SRM data available for most of Basso's 2009 training and racing up into August. There's software you can download so you can see his rides broken down into a lot of detail. I read mid-summer that he was frustrated by the results of his training with the power meter & was going to train based on how he felt. I guess that's why the info stopped.
http://www.mapeisport.it/IvanBasso/default.asp?LNG=EN

A

Anonymous

In general you have to pay thousands of euros to fuentes for 'training advice'...

gonna turn pro auscycle?

May 11, 2009
Visit site
According to a recent interview Kasper Klostergård from Saxo Bank is training 12 h a week at the moment. I think that is not much, but he will probably train more in the coming months.

TRENDING THREADS