• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Pro racers doing funny stuff (pics)

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jeanne said:
tumblr_la3nm2kpVL1qacyk6o1_500%2Bspencer%2Blay.jpg

;)

1: What the hell is doing?
2: Is that an actual penguin?
3: Who is that?

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Now I might be making this up but isn't there a rider who on the Champs-Élysées rides next to a policeman on a motorbike. The rider then proceeds to take said cop's gun from his holster? Both the rider and the policeman joke about it. Not sure you could get away with that now.

Anyone got a picture/clip of this?

Aug 12, 2009
Visit site
RedheadDane said:
1: What the hell is doing?
2: Is that an actual penguin?
3: Who is that?

Unfortunately the only information I was given from the friend who showed me this a while ago is that it was a stuffed animal, no actual penguin.
But it is definetly some of the weirdest things I've ever seen :confused:

Jeanne said:
Unfortunately the only information I was given from the friend who showed me this a while ago is that it was a stuffed animal, no actual penguin.
But it is definetly some of the weirdest things I've ever seen :confused:

You don't say! :p

Kwibus said:
So who is who?

Guess Greipel is the one on the right. (Left from our PoV.)
Eh, is it just me, or is his right leg quite a bit bigger than the left?

TRENDING THREADS