Pro racers doing funny stuff (pics)

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Mar 10, 2009
RedheadDane said:
What is that? A race on folding bikes, which you have to compete in dressed basically in suits? Except for the shorts those guys look like office workers on the way to work... (on the first two pictures that is...)
You need to get out more often, there's still some photo's I haven't been able to find that will knock your socks off, well surprise you.

ElChingon said:
You need to get out more often, there's still some photo's I haven't been able to find that will knock your socks off, well surprise you.
I ain't wearing socks so HA! :cool:
And I still think a race for office-guys on folding bikes is rather silly...

---

In other news: Luke Rowe being silly:

Oct 23, 2011
ElChingon said:
The First (known to me) rider to do the Superman !

now to find the rest.
Huh? How can lay down in that position? It looks like his entire bodyweight is supported by his ****.

Mar 10, 2009
Maaaaaaaarten said:
Huh? How can lay down in that position? It looks like his entire bodyweight is supported by his ****.
Well, you may imagine it that way but you need to see how to get in that position. Imagine you're going down a steep (very steep) hill and you lean way back on the bike, then position yourself so your **** and the boys are not right on the saddle but just behind. If you do manage to try it any other way, let us know how it went ;)

Mar 10, 2009
Bradley would qualify as the long lost brother of the Gallagher bro's, no wonder he cusses so much :eek: :D

ASK THE COMMUNITY