• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

question -- rss feed

May 30, 2009
Visit site
To the journalists, developers, techies, and etc. who are involved with cyclingnews.com-- Awesome job, I love this website!

Is there an rss feed to tap into for cyclingnews.com headlines that I just can't seem to find? If not, I think it would be a great idea to add.

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
I also love the new design however it looks pretty bad that even in the new site announcement you mention new RSS feeds but they are no where to be found. If they are here on the site, I can't find em.

tsk tsk tsk

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
In the announcement they say:

"We’ve also added RSS feeds for tailored, up-to-the minute stories."

Since every other feature listed in the announcement is finished and available, it sure seems like they think it is already done to me.

I have been waiting for a cyclingnews RSS feed for years and I would hate for someone to think its done when it's not. It will be a HUGE disappointment to me if they continue to claim they have RSS when, in fact, they don't.

Until it's addressed by someone with authority, I will continue to bump this thread.

Daniel Benson

Administrator
Mar 2, 2009
www.cyclingnews.com
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry for the delay. RSS are very close and as soon as they're up I'll post back on the forums and let you know.

Please don't hesitate to drop me a line with any questions or queries you may have.

Thanks

Daniel

TRENDING THREADS