• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

quick question

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Sorry in advance if this is not in the correct subforum. I had a quick question I currently want to start racing for a team but asice from cycling I also work out 5 days a week and for my work outs I take pre workout/intraworkout/recovery mixes and if I wanted to make sure that none of the suppliments would get me in trouble anywhere or with any racing sanctions where should I look?

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
You could also just stick the name brands - look for brands which sponsor cycling teams like SIS, High 5 or other reputable brands like PowerBar. They won't have anything that will be of risk in their products and all produce pre/during/post products. Personally, I like the taste of High 5 products the best, but thats obviously a matter of taste.