• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Quickstep bus seized by police.

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
I just hope that when they took the bus they also did a thorough search of the rooms and other BAGS the team had. I'd hate for them to have been tipped off and hid it in the rooms or an unknown temporarily employed team cook with QuickStep outfit had it in his pots.

ElChingon said:
I just hope that when they took the bus they also did a thorough search of the rooms and other BAGS the team had. I'd hate for them to have been tipped off and hid it in the rooms or an unknown temporarily employed team cook with QuickStep outfit had it in his pots.

I can see chief Wiggum boarding the bus: "people, please take all of your personal belongings with you, so we can start stripping the bus in search of performance enhancing drugs!"

Aug 13, 2009
Visit site
This just in, the Radioshack team bus was also searched today.....it took them a while to get the team off the bus

34hf1xk.jpg

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
Cancer lives again!

I thought it was cured by now. With all that big-money going to extravaganzas and all...

Not to mention a new Carcinogenic Arena!

No hate to the Grandmeres, who can really bring the hate on a Grandmere?

roundabout said:
Yes, that's true. But the sport has come a long way since the raid in San Remo so I suspect that all the PEDs have already been imported and searching a team bus is just a minor inconvenience.

Race Radio said:
This just in, the Radioshack team bus was also searched today.....it took them a while to get the team off the bus

34hf1xk.jpg

I think the old lady in the hover round by Tom Kruse is a sign it's time to lock this thread down. Click click boom.

TRENDING THREADS