• We're giving away a Cyclingnews water bottle! Find out more here!

R.E.S.P.E.C.T. to Chris Horner

Page 31 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re: Re:

Moviefan1203 said:
Koronin said:
jmdirt said:
Chris will be sitting with Liggett for the TdF this year! He should be really entertaining!

From what I read it sounds like Bob Roll will be in the broadcast booth with Phil. Chris will replace Bob for the "round table" discussions.
I’m surprised Vande Velde didn’t get it.
Bob is the goofy personality. TV execs think that is what people want. I'd like the honest commentary every day.

Over/under on how many times Bob brings up knowing Lance; 10

woodburn said:
Moviefan1203 said:
Koronin said:
jmdirt said:
Chris will be sitting with Liggett for the TdF this year! He should be really entertaining!

From what I read it sounds like Bob Roll will be in the broadcast booth with Phil. Chris will replace Bob for the "round table" discussions.
I’m surprised Vande Velde didn’t get it.
Bob is the goofy personality. TV execs think that is what people want. I'd like the honest commentary every day.

Over/under on how many times Bob brings up knowing Lance; 10
I've watched him do color on 2 Vueltas and don't remember one Armstrong reference from Bob.

Koronin said:
jmdirt said:

Yes, that sounds like the deal. I posted based on a prelim. tweet that didn't have much info., but now there are a few more details.

Koronin said:
jmdirt said:

That's going to be ear-bleedingly awful. All those Kirby-haters out there need to realize just how bad commentary can be.

Leinster said:
Koronin said:
jmdirt said:

That's going to be ear-bleedingly awful. All those Kirby-haters out there need to realize just how bad commentary can be.

No kidding. I'll take Kirby to what we're going to be getting any day. Kirby is at least 100 time better than what NBC is giving us for commentary this year.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts