• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Race Across the Sky – The Leadville Trail 100 documentary film w/Lance Armstrong

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
Race Across the Sky – The Leadville Trail 100 documentary film w/Lance Armstrong

Exclusive interview about the new "Lance & the 2009 Leadville 100" movie coming out in a few weeks: http://www.veloreviews.com/page/race-across-the-sky-the

RATS_VRHomepageimage.png

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
Trailer

The trailer for this looks great. Got to see it, just the scenery will be incredible. Need to do this ride before I get much older, hope it doesn't get so well-known that it's too hard to get in...

Aug 16, 2009
Visit site
A DVD about Lance winning Leadville with a bunch of domestiques against a bunch of dudes who slept in a tent/van/Subaru Outback/or some dude's couch-I am just so excited.

Jul 11, 2009
Visit site
Swwwweeeeeeetttttttttt!

If there is one thing I just cant get enough of it His Royal Lanceness.

Oh and for fun I like to race against children, that way I can beat them by half and hour!

Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
53 x 11 said:
Swwwweeeeeeetttttttttt!

If there is one thing I just cant get enough of it His Royal Lanceness.

Oh and for fun I like to race against children, that way I can beat them by half and hour!

Remember the Seinfeld ep. where Kramer's part of a kids' karate class?

Here in Ireland they are bringing out a movie about the Tour of Ireland. It was originally going to be 3 hours long, but once they decided to include Lance it was reduced to one hour due to the poor economic climate. They were also going to do a special feature on Lance on St.Patircks Hill but erm, there was a little ah, problem with that. However they do have a special feature on quitting and a whining section which consists of a certain rider moaning about the roads, the weather, lesser riders, everything. Sounds great.

A

Anonymous

I would rather watch a remake of Heidi done in Pig Latin, but thanks...

TRENDING THREADS