• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Race Radio, anti-RR, Polish and Twitter Campaigns

Page 30 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Hampsten88

BANNED
Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
This is great, if I posted something false in order to troll I could not get a funnier response. Even mods come running in to take shots and get their dander up!

I love this forum!

Barrus

BANNED
Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Hampsten88 said:
This is great, if I posted something false in order to troll I could not get a funnier response. Even mods come running in to take shots and get their dander up!

I love this forum!

So you are lying? What a surprise :rolleyes:

Hampsten88 said:

I love this forum!

Forum members are asking for proof regarding your claim. You provide nothing.

If you want different results, provide some information supporting your claim.

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Clarification

I apologize, I didn't have a chance to finish my thought earlier.

What I meant to ask Andy88 was:

"I'm sorry, did you post anything that meets your previously expressed standards of evidence?"

There that's better.

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
Benotti69 said:
Next he'll be telling us Gunderson did dope :rolleyes:

No, he'll assure us that it doesn't matter if he did or not since there is no way to prove that anyone in the peloton is clean; and even if he did dope, it wouldn't matter anyway, since PEDs don't work...

May 26, 2010
Visit site
JMBeaushrimp said:
No, he'll assure us that it doesn't matter if he did or not since there is no way to prove that anyone in the peloton is clean; and even if he did dope, it wouldn't matter anyway, since PEDs don't work...

i bow to your more correct post good shrimp. :)

Hampsten88

BANNED
Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
I think the post by Barrus is my favorite. An admin doesn't like what he read since it doesn't fit his agenda so he calls me a liar, knowing that I can't say anything back to him. Very ethical. (P.S. Based on your exact words from post #621 you should be getting "some time off.")

DirtyWorks- had you read my posts you would know that I said I had seen the offending emails. I never claimed I had them in my possession. It's interesting how many people on here do not read what a person actually writes.

In General- This is now the second or third time someone has taken something I said and turned it into something completely different. It's the same small group of people who happen to be the ones who are the most critical. Am I surprised not one bit.

Keep flailing away boys.

Barrus

BANNED
Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Seeing as the mystery of the lie has been solved shall we now get back to the original topic or at least the topic at hand

May 26, 2010
Visit site
MacRoadie said:
I wish everyone would quit responding to him. The very fact that he uses that screen name to post his idiocy is, in and of it's self, monumentally offensive to me.

think how Andy Hampsten must feel then

Edit:sorry Barrus posted this before seeing your post.

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Hey, here's a new idea! :rolleyes:

http://forum.cyclingnews.com/showthread.php?t=13109

signs_computing_01.gif

A

Anonymous

Just twittered Jamie Lindsay about Armstrong and Ferrari...he likened the relationship to the one between Griffy Jr. and Bonds...I probably shouldn't antagonize stupid people, because they end up saying incredibly moronic things.

Matt McGinty of that blog from last week fame. The guy who kept deleting comments - he posted a pc of a new TT bike from Trek and also had this to say:

Why is it that I never run into those anonymous twitter/forum trolls when I'm riding this guy? Probably because they spend all their time talking about people who ride bikes and not riding them! It's such a sad pathetic existence hating others all the time. Get out on the bike, pick a cause, do something! Talk is cheap...

I advise anyone to go onto his Twitter page - not to taunt him or anything. His page is standard for the livestrong groupee. The ones who define themselves through cancer and who garner some kind of self importance through cancer and livestrong......Do these people work??????????

http://twitter.com/#!/gint32

Dr. Maserati

BANNED
Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
Digger said:
Matt McGinty of that blog from last week fame. The guy who kept deleting comments - he posted a pc of a new TT bike from Trek and also had this to say:

I advise anyone to go onto his Twitter page - not to taunt him or anything. His page is standard for the livestrong groupee. The ones who define themselves through cancer and who garner some kind of self importance through cancer and livestrong......Do these people work??????????

http://twitter.com/#!/gint32

Damn - all the time I have wasted on this site discussing all things cycling when I could have better used it by sending 10,000+ tweets and writing a worthless blog.

May 26, 2010
Visit site
Dr. Maserati said:
Damn - all the time I have wasted on this site discussing all things cycling when I could have better used it by sending 10,000+ tweets and writing a worthless blog.

to a miniscule following who are all cult members anyway :rolleyes:

Dr. Maserati said:

Lol......his blog keeps asking for more donations to reach a certain target. How much is he spending on gear to look as near to Lance as possible though? And that TT bike is expensive.

Why is it that I never run into those anonymous twitter/forum trolls when I'm riding this guy? Probably because they spend all their time talking about people who ride bikes and not riding them! It's such a sad pathetic existence hating others all the time. Get out on the bike, pick a cause, do something! Talk is cheap...

Hold it. This guy tools around on a time trial bike all the time? LOLZ. Does he wear a skinsuit also.

236206103_847b74e582_o.jpg

Livestrong fight back: http://livestrongblog.org/2011/05/02/where-the-money-goes/

LivestrongCFO Ever wanted to know "Where the Money Goes" when you donate to @LIVESTRONG? Here's an overview http://bit.ly/m4Furc
1 day ago
Retweeted by lancearmstrong

My god the transparency is just so clear!

Comments make the best reading:

[...] The question on everyone’s lips is whether the revelations will harm the CAI. No one disputes that his efforts have resulted in good deeds. Just how much good has been done is in significant dispute. That most of the foundation’s expenses seem to be associated with Mortenson’s expenses for promoting his books doesn’t sit well with some people, nor should it. Similarly, people wonder if Jeff Novitzky’s investigation into Lance Armstrong’s history will harm the Lance Armstrong Foundation. Fortunately, the LAF seems to be much better run than the CAI. (As a matter of fact, the LAF posted a piece about just how they spend their money on their blog today and the post is titled, “Where the Money Goes.”) [...]

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
81%????

How does "over $400 million in revenues since inception in 1997", and "more than $245 million has been invested directly in cancer programs, initiatives, and advocacy efforts to change the way the world fights cancer." = 81%

I've taken out this part of the above sentence, "81% of each dollar spent".

Ok follow my math here

245 Million/400 million = 61%

Where does 81% factor into this? And this is using the number 400 million, even though they note it's actually over that.

TRENDING THREADS