• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Race streams

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Did Dim post a link to a youtube video to either stage today in the race threads? I know he sometimes posts a link to a video of the final kilometers but they're private so you can't find them with a search.

Long training day so I missed both races and don't want to risk finding out the result. I'm really more interested in T-A as I assume P-N was another bunch sprint.

Edit: Dim is TeamSkyFans for those who haven't been around as long

jaylew said:
Did Dim post a link to a youtube video to either stage today in the race threads? I know he sometimes posts a link to a video of the final kilometers but they're private so you can't find them with a search.

Long training day so I missed both races and don't want to risk finding out the result. I'm really more interested in T-A as I assume P-N was another bunch sprint.
haven't seen one for P-N and, trust me, you do want to see today's.

i'll check the T-A thread if no one comes up with anything for you. (didn't see any there either. sorry.)

A

Anonymous

jaylew said:

Edit: Dim is TeamSkyFans for those who haven't been around as long

Both videos now up on teamskyfans.com.
Paris Nice closing kilometres in dutch, Tirreno Full stage highlights in English
(not posting youtube link here as is a very naughty copy ;))

(i do wonder how many ip address's the mods can see for me, so far this month Ive been dutch, english, french, australian, italian, and now for a few minutes Im an American. ) ;)

A

Anonymous

jaylew said:
Thanks, your work is truly appreciated. Been refreshing wcc3 every few minutes but was getting impatient and was about to just read one of the race threads to get my fix. :eek:

was later than normal as the feeds today were all english/eurosport and they pull videos from youtube (gazetta feed was playing up for me)

Hmmm...thanks for that that link. It works, but only for a few minutes, at which point I get a warning about reaching 'Breakpoint' and then it all stops. Is that happening to anyone else? I'm wondering if its a problem with my computer, or something in the stream designed to restrict who views it.

I'm really hoping to watch today, have there been any reliable streams for P-N so far?

A

Anonymous

ours have just gone up, three good stable paris nice feeds, and a couple of tirreno ones.

Danishdelight on streamtorrent are also doing Paris Nice (the route im going)

A

Anonymous

rmacek said:
Someone have UK Eurosport stream now? (P-N) Thanks..

TeamSkyFans said:
ours have just gone up, three good stable paris nice feeds, and a couple of tirreno ones.

Danishdelight on streamtorrent are also doing Paris Nice (the route im going)

TeamSkyFans said:
All our feeds now have a permenant home.

http://www.teamskyfans.com/live.html

Where possible there will be multiple feeds embedded and where possible we will include different languages.

try reading the post directly above yours. ;)

TRENDING THREADS