• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Race streams

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Not a feed, but.
After showing the Dwars, live, Rai Sport 2 have now added the E3 (GP Harelbeke as they preferred to call it yesterday) to Saturday's schedule.
Live from 3pmCET and repeated later.

They also have highlights of both days of the Criterium Internalional. So, definitely a place where one can see the lads climb the Col d'Ospedale again this year.

I believe the same live coverage (3pmCET)is on offer for Gent Wevelgem on Sunday, but their programme guide is currently under review.

Jul 30, 2009
Visit site
Not sure about feeds, But Eurosport coverage for this coming weekend is;

Saturday 12.15 British Eurosport 1 - Vuelta Catalunya(presume previous days delayed)
Saturday 17.45 Eurosport HD - Delayed coverage of Criterium International St 1

Sunday 08.00 British Eurosport 1 - Vuelta Catalunya (previous days delayed)
Sunday 15.15 Eurosport HD - LIVE Criterium International St 2
Sunday 17.00 British Eurosport 1 - Gent Wevelgem Delayed Coverage
Sunday 18.00 British Eurosport 1 - Criterium International St 2 Delayed coverage

Live Track world champs throughout on ES 1,2,HD for those interested..

A

Anonymous

There WILL be internet streams of Criterium International

Saturday 1600h CET
Sunday 1515 CET

Yes. I've visited the race frequently the last couple of years. Even been on the finishline a few times.
This year I had to skip though, other plans...

The course has been (almost) completely the same for a couple of years now. Sometimes they change the route a little because of road works and such, but they try to keep the same route. I just wish they'd skip the local lap. Because it adds 30km of unnecessary flat at the end.

Mind you, on of the first climbs of the Amstel Gold Race, the Maasberg, is a cobbled climb too.
To make matters more interesting, in the past, the Cauberg used to be a cobbled climb ;)

However, unlike Flanders, in Limburg, we decided to modernize and make asphalt roads, as they are a bit easier to maintain and a bit smoother.
In Flanders they are still in 1960 though :p

Dekker_Tifosi said:
Mind you, on of the first climbs of the Amstel Gold Race, the Maasberg, is a cobbled climb too.
To make matters more interesting, in the past, the Cauberg used to be a cobbled climb ;)

However, unlike Flanders, in Limburg, we decided to modernize and make asphalt roads, as they are a bit easier to maintain and a bit smoother.
In Flanders they are still in 1960 though :p
Truly ahead of its time, Limburg is. Was paving the roads Chriet Titulaer's idea?